• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Michaela comes back...

New Redux: Michaela comes back...
    Attached Files

Your magnificent bush

Why do you shave any of it off? Why even trim it? You look so sexy with all of it--so sensual, such a perfect compliment to your boobs.

Comment

A delightful image set, the fair Michaela beneath the skylight using the sofa as a prop as she undresses and poses. The bright red dress is an ideal foil to the pale subdued background, the soft light and Michaela's fair complexion, serving to accentuate her beauteousness as does her delightful manner of addressing the camera, a deliciously sexy wistfulness, her blues eyes transfixing the viewer. My thanks to all concerned, as Adam writes "This shoot is one that you'll most certainly be looking through many many times".

tom

Comment

wow a great shoot of a really beautifull woman ,soft and sensuous Michaela

Comment

Michaela, a young women with plenty of charme, beauty and sensuality: to fall in love.

Comment

Beautiful. Just wonderful. Oh, just FYI, one size doesn't fit all. We all have our strengths. Michaela's body hair is ravishing! But that doesn't mean that everyone can let it grow ladies. Tidy is usually better.

Wow I must say Michaela needs to be touched.

Comment

Michaela is beautiful and wonderful, soft curves, blonde (pubic) hair, long legs, all combined in a gorgeous woman. Really sensual video, too.

Comment

An enchanting sensual redux video, beauty and light in a splendid harmony. Beautifully shot, the video is replete with fine scenes those as Michaela stand under the skylight the light shining through the translucent fabric of her dress casting a lovely red hue caught in fine upskirt scene. Delightful close-ups as Michaela plays with the her dress, caressing her breasts through the fabric, fingers sliding under the bodice, pulling it slowly down, the lovely light glowing upon a revealed breast. Later an ethereal sequence with shot spectrally superimposed upon shot. Thus it continues, one fine scene following upon another, my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

Michaela is a sexy young woman! I love her long limbs and pretty eyes!

Comment

Beautiful young woman. Extremely attractive. And she has one of the most amazing looking bushes I have ever seen. It would be amazing to see her pussy hair fully grown with no trimming.

Comment

Michaela has the cool blonde look about her - actually what she has is the look of a seriously beautiful model. Pretty face, great boobs, fine long legs and loved the bush. Good stills set but for me it was a fine video - interesting lighting, I liked the editing and I was happy with watching nearly 12 minutes of (mainly close-ups of) Michaela.

Michaela: "I was nearly knocked of my bike getting here its so windy!!" So she rode to the shoot on a windy day without underpants? Now that's a thought! "No chance of being blown away inside today - only my underpants!!" Oh well, maybe not, sounds like she might have taken them off once she got there....whatever, without underpants is a great way to start a shoot!

Comment

great model the endless close ups and video style were just bad. video 1/10

Comment

Originally posted by Xabbyy3 View Post
                          great model the endless close ups and video style were just bad. video 1/10
                          I actually enjoyed the close ups in this one. They reminded me what it's like to be with a beautiful woman and get lost in the subtle shapes of her body. The lighting was just perfect for this, and Michaela truly has an amazing body that invites this kind of shoot.

Comment

Michaela's body is amazing. Great to see her again.

Comment

Micheala's one of the most beautiful blonds on AW, period! Gosh, we've had a quite a run recently of exquisite blond hotness (Gretchen, Satine, Eden, Nicole D...).
                              Outstanding work all the way around, model, stills, video!
                              Last edited by bookmanz; 20 November 2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X