Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Laila & Satine (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I'm really looking forward to the video, because the pictures of these lovely girls pleasuring each other are very nice and hot.

Comment

Rarely can a table within a sundappled garden bower have been put to such splendid use. Laila and Satine serve themselves to themselves, feasting upon and savouring each other, delicacy after delicacy is revealed and with lascivious intent intimately examined, unfolded, tasted, fondled. For us, the fortunate viewers, what transpires is a veritable cornucopia of visual delights, every picture draws us into the bower to follow the girls sun speckled passion filled feeding of their lusts as they cavort atop and beside the table. My thanks to all concerned for this delightful imageset, naturally delicious indeed.

tom

Comment

A splendid T3 that offers something delightful and a little different, in the first instance the outdoors setting, the first for some time and in the second being somewhat of a T3/DIM cross.
        It gets off to a deliciously tender gentle beginning as the girls, who in their skin tones present a lovely contrast, chat and with a tentative air flirt, getting closer, touching stroking, complementing until Satine joins Laila upon table. The chatting and flirting turns to kissing and caressing, leading to deeper kissing. stroking, fondling and undressing and thus to suckling, licking and fondling of a more intimate nature, as Laila’s tongue and fingers work their magic. A magic, beautifully reflected on Satine’s face, splendidly captured by Michelle, as her arousal builds and gloriously peaks. Afterwards sitting together on the table, exchanging kisses the girl indulge in a DIMesque interlude before Satine’s tongue and fingers return the favours bestowed by Laila, replete with squidgy moist kissy licky sounds, breathy mewls and moans of pleasure all to the accompaniment of birdsong and as there has been throughout a delightful dappling of the sunlight. Once more they sit together on the table to further their DIMesque indulgence to splendid vocal culmination, in Laila’s words “that was awesome” As mentioned Michelle captures all most admirably to produce and present a T3 that is a delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Michelle, the team, Laila and Satine.

tom

Comment

Two of my AW favourites, the beautiful Laila and the seemingly shy Satine with her beautiful sexual energy. Thank you for sharing girls.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
            A splendid T3 that offers something delightful and a little different, in the first instance the outdoors setting, the first for some time and in the second being somewhat of a T3/DIM cross.
            It gets off to a deliciously tender gentle beginning as the girls, who in their skin tones present a lovely contrast, chat and with a tentative air flirt, getting closer, touching stroking, complementing until Satine joins Laila upon table. The chatting and flirting turns to kissing and caressing, leading to deeper kissing. stroking, fondling and undressing and thus to suckling, licking and fondling of a more intimate nature, as Laila’s tongue and fingers work their magic. A magic, beautifully reflected on Satine’s face, splendidly captured by Michelle, as her arousal builds and gloriously peaks. Afterwards sitting together on the table, exchanging kisses the girl indulge in a DIMesque interlude before Satine’s tongue and fingers return the favours bestowed by Laila, replete with squidgy moist kissy licky sounds, breathy mewls and moans of pleasure all to the accompaniment of birdsong and as there has been throughout a delightful dappling of the sunlight. Once more they sit together on the table to further their DIMesque indulgence to splendid vocal culmination, in Laila’s words “that was awesome” As mentioned Michelle captures all most admirably to produce and present a T3 that is a delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Michelle, the team, Laila and Satine.

tom
            A lovely composition, with lots of tender moments and an outdoor setting, reminiscent of Degas. What's DIM, apart from Deportive Indipendiente Medellin?
            John

Comment

Originally posted by cervantes View Post
              A lovely composition, with lots of tender moments and an outdoor setting, reminiscent of Degas. What's DIM, apart from Deportive Indipendiente Medellin?

John
              Hi John,

Welcome aboard, a DIM is a Double Intimate Moment where two models masturbate independently but together, I'm not sure what the terminology would be for 11 guys doing the same

tom

Comment

Sweet! Satine appears to enjoy pleasuring Laila as much as Laila enjoys being pleasured! I love loving.

Comment

Great GG with 2 very hot blondies.

Comment

Wow, i've been away from the forums and in the books for way to long to have missed Satine and My Debut.
                    She was luciously delicious on that wooden table top with the light bouncing off her skin and the sound of the breeze ruffling the vine leaves above us.

Glad to see you all enjoyed that too

Comment

Originally posted by Laila View Post
                      Wow, i've been away from the forums and in the books for way to long to have missed Satine and My Debut.
                      She was luciously delicious on that wooden table top with the light bouncing off her skin and the sound of the breeze ruffling the vine leaves above us.
                      Glad to see you all enjoyed that too
                      It was a beautiful shoot! Satine's deliciousness is undeniable. Laila, you're wonderful doing the girl/girls. You looked fantastic in the the shoot too, as always!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X