X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Allison comes back...

New Redux: Allison comes back...
    Attached Files

Huzzah for Allison I've been anticipating this shoot since seeing Allison with Toby and Lottie in behind the scenes (PotD).

tom

Comment

Yeah

She is as cute as ever, have been looking forward to seeing her again !!!

Comment

My anticipation has been amply rewarded by this lovely set, for as Adam writes Allison is "definitely cute and undoubtedly sexy". Michelle's comment in Behind the scenes; "Allison was such a happy little camper" is clearly borne out by the delightful compositions in which her radiant smile matches the effulgence of the light and the twinkle in her eyes, attributes that in conjunction with her luscious beauty Toby elegantly and eloquently captures in a manner that is a delight to view. My thanks to her, the team and Allison.

tom

Comment

Allison's not just cute but beautiful.
          The shot of her standing by the window in her purple lingerie, hand on hip, looking back at the camera is one of the best on the site, well done indeed. It not only shows off her wonderful curves but also her personality.

Comment

Allison has very sexy titts and a radiant and charming laughing to refresh us.

Comment

what a cutie ,nice size breasts and bum ,more than just a handful is always welcome ,great curves tooooo

Comment

Cute girl with a very nice face.

Comment

A delight to see and hear the adorable ebullient Allison as in conversation with Lottie as she tell of her Australian travels and adventures thereon, one of which she demonstrates using the chair and cushion. Standing before the glowingly curtained window she disrobes, the camera lingering lovingly upon her lovely body as she does so and later as she move in front of the window serenaded by birdsong, one sequence in particular, where Lottie pans the camera slowly up her body from behind remains to the fore. My thanks to lottie, the team and Allison; sexy cuteness personified.

tom

Comment

Allison, a Brit backpacker, comes back after having travelled the whole of Australia and "Tell me more" Lottie teased out some details in a fun video interview. Aside from reading gay magazines (not-that-there's-anything-wrong-with-that...), Allison mentioned how she met the Australian wildlife - a little bit too many times! Intriguingly she said "there was a kangaroo incident" - I'm guessing it was an outback night time meeting with the front end of their vehicle. Anyway, Allison's delightfully cheery and gorgeously curvy here.

Comment

WOW!

Allison, you are sooo cute and beautiful - unbelieveable.
                      This is one of the best AW fotoshoots ever!

Comment

Stunning good

Amazing beauty and great lighting and great video! A real and charming model!
                        Great

Comment

She is so amazing, has a wonderful body.... BUT... why did she never show her pussy?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X