X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Marigold & Chloe B

New Double IM: Marigold & Chloe B
    Attached Files

Knowing both girls, I can say for sure that this is gonna be good!

Yeah!

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post

Yeah!

Lxm
      Yeah! twice Yeah! much much to look and hear forward to. Chloe has waxed lyrical on her thread.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post

Yeah!

Lxm
        I posted on another thread but the gist of what I wrote is ......... I hope AW will allow this type of double IM instead of making genital touching a taboo!

Comment

Holy shit, that was awesome! Bloody hell. o_O

Comment

Crikey!!! A DIM+ with the emphasis very much on the +.A thoroughly enjoyable viewer experience as Chloe and Marigold chat on the sofa, reminiscing about a certain BBQ T3, they begin to play, leading to splendid orgasms, they then decide on more this time helping each other, fingering, fondling suckling. A delightful sequence as they kneel on the sofa, bums to camera, did I write delightful? how inadequate that word seems. A joy to watch and listen to, thank you Chloe and Marigold, may one entertain hopes of some camera time in March?

tom

Comment

Not only do we get our beloved Marigold and Chloe enjoying quick, loud, wonderful orgasms, both mutual and self-inflicted, we get the BEST chat about "seafood and sausages". You won't get THAT on any other site!

I was dying! These girls beat all!

Comment

Fantastic DIM with 2 hot girls. Can't wait round 2.

Comment

This is one of the best girl-girl videos I have seen. Why was it classified as 'intimate moments'? The talking was very stimulating, as was the action. The only criticism I have is that this video is harassment against males. It is not fair that females can have that many orgasms. Please have these two together again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X