X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Katia comes back...

New Redux: Katia comes back...
    Attached Files

A great joy to see Katia once again. The set, a gorgeous light hearted athletic romp and frolic in a plant festooned sundappled backyard is a delight to view as Katia enjoys, as she writes "[...}a lush day of fun in the sun." Charli (I think) admirably captures the sense of fun and Katia's beauteousness, for which my thanks are due to her, the team and Katia.

tom

Comment

Hooray for Katia with her lovely smile, gorgeous little body and amazing clit
      (Plaease import her to Amsterdam soonest! )

Comment

A real cutie delux Katia thanks for sharing again

Comment

And yes, hooray! a video is on the way

Comment

A delux video it is. A perfect way to show Katia off Beautifully
            Last edited by sterling3; 7 December 2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

oh wow!
              (rendered speechless )

Comment

It is cold here in the US but this shoot just steamed up my apartment.

Comment

A gorgeous jocose frolicsome yet deliciously sexy video as Katia takes us on a tour of her backyard, showing us her plants, introducing us to her camera shy, in contrast happily for us to Katia, fish. All the while amidst the sundappled carnival of colour that is her backyard she is serenaded by cheerful birdsong, a perfect complement to the merry ambiance.Beautifully shot the video features a fine melange of ECUs MCUs and wides (thank you Michelle) tose as tastes 'nipple parley' and plays with her 'disco boobies' and later as she splashes water on herself being particularly pleasing. Not to forget, of course, those scenes where she bends, stretches and finally relaxes. My thanks to all concerned for a delightful video.

tom

Comment

Redhead cutie pie Katia, is looking soft and sexy as always. I like this colorful shoot. Good redux.

Comment

Beautiful. I never enjoyed a gardening show until now.
                      Katia is gorgeous, perfect breast and an awesome pussy.

Comment

What a pleasure to see her back !

Comment

The return of a lively sparky playful redhead like Katia is welcome. It was fun watching her water her garden - and that's not a sexual metaphor, she literally looks after her plants. Nice seeing her puffy perky nice-handful boobs and her finely shaped bum. Katia:"It's a hard life." Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X