X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Danielle Y & Lailie

New Double IM: Danielle Y & Lailie
    Attached Files

A cliffhanger! Wonder when part 2 will shown?

Comment

A DIM + in every respect, throughly enjoyable from first moment to the last, well hopefuly not the last. Splendid chat and banter between Danielle, Lailie and Jacki then Jacki departs leaving the girls to explore their intimacy and they do to a joyously glorious effect. Afterwards as Lailie continues her explorations she chats briefly with Ann before Anna joins Danielle... A delight to watch and listen to thank you Danielle, Lailie and also to jacki and Anna.

My mind is drawn to a Behind the scenes picture and post from May where the ladies had a briefing session, I love their interpretation.

Daily updates add to the massive back catalogue of content. Use interactive widgets to explore tags, recommendations, and be pleasantly surprised by erotica that feels good!

tom

Comment

After watching this one I'm looking forward even more to seeing the girl/girl shoots with these three ladies. There were some great glimpses of the girls during the transitions: Lailie lying on the couch, Anna getting a glass of water from the kitchen, and Danielle waiting in bed. So beautiful!

Comment

Great DIM. I hope to see soon next part.

Comment

I love it.

Hi All
            Just saw Danielle And Lailie's DIM. It was Great; better than what you gals Billed them.
            ANd your right Michelle, Danielle really wants or knows how to , as you put it " fu#@$ ". Waited months and it was well worth the wait. Lots of kissing, Rubbing. And the Scene where Lailie just walks in as a surprise or "butts in" the scene or a scene. It has a kind of "BAck STage" feeling. A feeling of being a Surprise and Naughty. Forgive the Punn. A Natural Easy feeling and they clearing show that they both are comfortable and in the Moment. I get the feeling WHen either of them go on to GG we'll Really be surprised. I hope you dont mind girls..I picked a few Romantic shots... that are my Favorite. I hope you like!
            Sincerely s404
            Best Wishes and Good Business
            Attached Files

Comment

Just resubscribed after a few months of resting my account. This was pretty much the first DIM nay video I went for. Wow! This goes right to the upper echelons of all time great DIMs, right up there with EmmaR/Armine, Jamie-Lee/Krista and Patty/Katya. Seriously well done to Danielle Y & Laile - you are both too gorgeous and erotic for words - and for the AW staffers to have the great sense to get out of the way and leave the camera. This is exactly the sort of shoot that nobody else does.

You made my resubscribing worth every penny girls, even if I don't download another video for the duration!

Comment

Right on, Brenster - and welcome back!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

why no intimate video of danielle and anna. i know they have a girl girl scene. but wanna see them get it on after this video :3

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X