X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Odette

New Model: Odette
    Attached Files

An inestimable pleasure to see Odette once again grace our screens and in a fine sundappled outdoors setting, the soft evening light playing delicately upon her. From these lovely constituents Jacki elegantly weaves a splendid visual tapestry that is seductive, coquettish and which testifies eloquently to the beauty of Odette in a manner delightful to the eye. My thanks to her, the team and Odette, not forgetting the intrepid searchers of the archive who discovered these reduxes.

tom

Comment

to paraphase it A real delite to the eyes ,a fine delite indeed
      Last edited by sterling3; 11 December 2010, 12:24 PM. Reason: always spelling

Comment

I liked Odette in her other shoots. So now, the long lost Odette Solo set. I'm just joking, I don't know if it was lost. It was shot quite awhile ago.
        I like Odette's eyes. You could get lost in 'em easy, while your hands explore her curves.

Comment

Ahh not as I surmised one of the rediscovered redux shoots but something completely different (alas or not, I couldn't work an "and now for" in there) a backstage video of the imageset, which it seems was Odette's solo debut. A joy both visual and of interest in that it is a backstage to watch as she cavorts and pirouettes upon the bench before Jacki's stills camera, Michelle capturing both on the video camera, the emphasis, of course upon the beautiful form of Odette radiantly aglow in lovely golden evening light. Fine scenes throughout as the camera pans in close-up over Odette's body both partially clothed and unclothed then out to wide to show her bathed in the golden glow. More 'fine delite', for which my thanks to Michelle, Jacki, the team, Odette and to AW in general for not letting the shoot (both stills and the backstage video) to languish unseen in the vaults.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 December 2010, 10:02 AM. Reason: delite backstage languish

Comment

Odette is another brunette beauty and she has such pretty eyes to seduce you with. I do like her with this more natural looking hair colour as it compliments her eyes and her face really well. The curves of her body are so delicious and feminine. I love her furry parts.

What a beautiful shoot, the lighting is really appropriate for some reason. So kudos to both photographer and videographer, this was the perfect setting for Odette to amaze and seduce. Thanks to the lovely lady herself, Odette you are a true natural beauty and I think you can be proud of how this shoot and video bring this to the atttention in such a classy way.

SF

Comment

Beautiful girl with very nice curves.

Comment

Odette showed plenty of quirky charm, some sexy curves and quite a bit of natural hair. Lovely light in this nice bushland setting. I guess the not-too-cheesy music has rescued the video (by adding some audio) - no matter, I enjoyed this Backstage-style video.

Comment

My review of Odette's first shoot is here on MyGFSez.com.

—Guy Sez

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X