X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Masie & Satine

New Double IM: Masie & Satine
    Attached Files

Damn..this looks good! Can't wait for this one!

Comment

Do my ears deceive me, or was that a cute little toot right in the middle of Masie's bliss?

Comment

Ahh for this all English (the first?) DIM, something a little different with the use of a lead in premise, an opportunity to see a wee bit more of these lovely ladies than we otherwise might have.
        Huzzah for variety, which as is said the 'spice of life' and in this instance spice in the sense of both hot and as in "sugar and spice and all things nice". A joy to watch Masie and Satine, who present a delightful contrast in skin tones, as they following through on the premise, chat, giggle, help each other undress then casting glances at each other play, their faces wreathed in delicious expressions. A lovely ending as Masie gently strokes Satine before they dress and part. Thank you Masie and Satine.

tom

Comment

I loved this! Cute premise, done very sweetly by these two great abby models.
          Thanks Masie, Satine, and AW team!

Comment

Agree, what a lovely shoot! The way Satine gets carried away by her excitement always makes me think of Sue-Ann: the expressions on her face, a sudden smile without obvious reason for the viewer etc. I find that so adorable! .

Comment

Very nice duo. Masie is very hot.

Comment

What an absolutely adorable pair of chickies!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Aww it sure was a nice one to do!
                  Glad you liked!

Satine xXx

Comment

Great job Masie and Santine, luv this one, very hot. who doesnt love two hot blondes masterbating together, thats beautiful to see. Much love to you two beautys and keep up the good work

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X