No announcement yet.

Beta: random shoot widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have to say I love the random shoots! (I know I've said it before) and like Pinky said, I'd love to see them drop the "beta" so I don't have to worry about it going away, because if it did I would cry myself to sleep for a week and you wouldn't want that... would you??

Comment

The other one... the "Special Message" AKA For good tags vote up... For bad tags vote down... well the random shoot widget thing has recently shown the one Kylie, Masie and Pinky the scarf made before or after their G/G shoot. So funny... Best meaningful tag ever... "Model couldn't remember her lines"

Sorry... it appears we (or I) can't post a link to these "Special Messages" video's. So if you see it on the home page do check it out it so funny... Sorry Kylie...

Comment

The random shoot widget has disappeared from the Home page. I hope it's not gone permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonP49 View Post
          The random shoot widget has disappeared from the Home page. I hope it's not gone permanently.
          ditto here....

Comment

I hope the random shoot widget comes back too.I use it quite often,so please ''powers that be'',bring it back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
              I hope the random shoot widget comes back too.I use it quite often,so please ''powers that be'',bring it back soon.
              Looks like it indeed has returned, beta-tag and all

Comment

Hi,

there is a video with annabelle lee & masie with nice cardigans... where can i find the complete video?

Comment

Originally posted by AndreMat View Post
                  Hi,

there is a video with annabelle lee & masie with nice cardigans... where can i find the complete video?
                  Excellent question since those two girls haven't done a scene together You're weren't thinking of Dahlia & Masie in their onesie girl/girl shoot were you?

Comment

@frans

thanks for posting. nice pic´s.

in the "special message" ther is an very short video with annabelle lee & masie, in this clip both girls are wearing very sexy cardigans. (my fetish).

Comment

once again... wrong thread.. but it has just been mentioned. Is there a please we can view or possible download the "special message" video's. The Kylie/Maise after their girl/girl is a gem... and makes me laugh every time. Masie being "a little mean" to Kylie... haha... ( I know I have asked this before or at least commented on this special shoot... but no harm in repeating your self, that's what I say... that's what I say...

Comment

Originally posted by AndreMat View Post
                        in the "special message" ther is an very short video with annabelle lee & masie, in this clip both girls are wearing very sexy cardigans. (my fetish).
                        That is prolly backstage from this singe-IM: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/annabelle_lee_7 . You can request Masie and Annabelle together in a g/g shoot here Models you want to see paired for a tier 3 g/g shoot. Both girls like baths a lot, so who knows.. they could do a bath g/g, don't have to many of those yet

Comment

Thank's again to the Random Shoot Widget...i re-discovered > Claire's IM video < If you enjoy the voyeuristic aspect as i do, this video is a must.

Just imagine you're looking down from your window into Claire's window from the building right across. First, right from the start of the video, at the 00:10 mark, she pulls down her nightie to suggest she suspects she is being watched. Secondly, at the 00:20 to 00:25 mark she looks at the camera..OR ( you watching from behind the window ) as if to say: "i'm so turned on by this...i want to release my exhibitionist side of me !....this suddenly puts a whole new spin on the video...i'm putting this one in my fav. IM folder.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X