X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Madison Y & Marina M

New Double IM: Madison Y & Marina M
    Attached Files

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! This is sure to be absolutely fantastic!!! I'm sure any girl would find masturbating together with Madison an enormous thrill -- which should make it all the more thrilling for us.

凧ちゃん

Comment

I've seen the preview and agree that it'll be a great one. What I can't figure is why they couldn't have focused on the action a few feet to the left and not given the toilet equal billing.

Comment

Neat shoot, be sure to check out the before/after notes. Madison is quite the creative one

Marina likes to interact a lot, always fun to see. Hopefully she'll do many more shoots.

Comment

Awesome DIM : the 2 girls are so hot !!!

Comment

Great double, I loved the girls playing with each others breasts and the nipple sucking!

Marina, "laughs, don't bite me stronger!"
            Madison, "I'm sorry, I was so excitied."

Comment

FANTASTIC,,,,,BEAUTIFUL,,,Thank You Girls,,,,

Comment

Mmmm, Goodness a very fine DIM+ indeed as Madison and Marina. who presents a delightful contrast indulge in some very sexy times, caressing and suckling each other breast, sharing kisses and looks as they with increasing fervour arouse themselves to splendid individual climaxes. A delight to watch and listen to, thank you Madison and Marina.

tom

Comment

By now I've seen Madison in some splendid GG videos (including one with Magdalene St Michaels, one of my major fave Older Woman divas), and I swear this DIM+ is no less thrilling. Marina is as gorgeous and sexy as ever, and Madison has a way of expressing her orgasmic state that in my (perhaps limited) experience is quite uniquely and excitingly feral. I have to say that I can relate to ComSoop's wondering about the prominence given to the toilet; but that didn't detract vitally from my great enjoyment of this scene.

蛸ちゃん

Comment

If this one doesn't send a thrill up your leg, you must be dead. Very hot, very expressive, very sexy. This is what I love about AW, raw passion. Thank you ladies!

Comment

You're so right, Joe!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X