Closeup images of tribadism!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closeup images of tribadism!

Can not explain to anyone why I find tribbing so hot but at the risk of sounding like a pervert,is it possible to include one or two extreme close ups of vagina to vagina and clitoris to clitoris contact in your girl girl picture shoots?

This made me want to quickly search around and start a tag...... so I quickly searched around and started a tag:
    Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

(feel free to add to it of course)

Comment

To get extreme close ups I suggest you get an Ipad!! You can finger zoom in. But no good for the videos
      David

Comment

i so totally agree. i love it. love to do it. the clit to clit thing is not necessaily the most erotic. there are loads of sensitive nerves all around down there and that is actually more of a thrill. clits are hard to make hold still. can't exactly give them strict orders (you!! bad aim. try again, do we have to set up a metronome????)

other sites somehow manage to get shots of brief clit action but, esp. if really aroused, it wants to rub, not perform....

dancer
        have on
        love it

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X