X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Asdyna

New Model: Asdyna
    Attached Files

Check out this lady's eyes!!!! Hot stuff indeed.

Comment

Wow!!! Supermegagorgeous!!!!!

蛸ちゃん

Comment

Splendiferous, a broiling hot preview video to accompany the gorgeous preview picture. Delightful anticipation is honed.

tom

Comment

seventeenlive

I believe that she is also a model on seventeenlive cam site.

Comment

Originally posted by jrr233 View Post
            No kidding.

Comment

The finely honed sense of anticipation has transformed into that happy sense of expectations met and more. A debut set from Asdyna that is a splendid convergence of beauty, colour, lighting, sexiness and artistry. It is a pleasure to follow Asdyna as she moves from bed to disport heself around the flat, much of the time in front of the large windows which provide for some fine lighting effects, imparting a lovely pearlescent glow to her warm skin tones. As indeed does the light streaming through the translucent panels in the door, this creates a splendid contrast to the rich ochre hues of the décor that complement those delicious skin tones and her flowing raven tresses, add to the mix Asdyna's sultry, sensual looks to the camera and mmm... Jacki once again crafts an imageset that replete with fine compositions delights the eye, my thanks to her, the team and Asdyna, of whom I hope this is only the beginning of a long association with AW.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                Check out this lady's eyes!!!! Hot stuff indeed.
                She's got very beautiful eyes indeed, but also a pretty face, lovely black hair and a well shaped body. So, very hot stuff indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrr233 View Post
                  This is good news in that seventeen.nl is a sucky site that I'd never subscribe to but is conveniently based in Amsterdam and does have lots of great-looking models. The more AW can woo away from them to their own shores, the better.

Comment

"A gorgeous slim body, cute suggestive smile and raven black hair really makes Asdyna stand out, and that's before you discover just what a sexually charged girl she is! On the bed texting something stimulates her, perhaps something so intimate and provocative that she has to act on it there and then. Moving off the bed she goes across to the window chair and slipping off her clothes she lets her imagination build her up more and more."

Was the text from Shane Warne?

Comment

Amazing debut. She has very beautiful eyes and her body is perfect.

Comment

Good sex is like this. Flirting, awkward, juicy, and not private/inward. Asdyna is beautiful. The airbrushed world of Playboy and Victoria's Secret isn't nearly as inviting to a viewer. When Asdyna kind of wonders how to let her clothes fall off, it really makes you think about your own.

Comment

A beautiful sensual video featuring a beautiful sensual woman Asdyna, who writes that she "liked a lot the photo shooting" and the girls, in those sentiments she's not alone. The convergence of beauty, colour, lighting, sexiness and artistry I spoke of in relation to the imageset is once again very much in evidence. A delight to see as she sits before the window in the rocking chair, as she peruses the books, slowly ever so slowly removing her shorts and later plays accompanied only by the rustle of fabric, the swish of flesh on flesh, her breathing increasing in tempo, the creak of furnishings. Replete with fine scenes; those as she stands before the translucent door panels, as she sit in the chair by the table and as lies lost (despite the interruption) in her arousal on the couch, the video, admirably shot by Michelle, is as said a delight to view. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Asdyna, to whom also my congratulations on a splendid debut, more please.

tom
                          Last edited by tom2c7777; 6 January 2011, 08:59 AM. Reason: liked

Comment

Asdyna has a stunning face and body. I certainly would like to see and hear more of her in the near future. Why did she not speak on the video? Is there a language problem? Just checking...

Comment

The girl is a real beauty with those eyes, and smile, and dark hair. Delicious bod too.
                              More Asdyna for me, please!

Comment

Next Asdyna

OMG, we have to wait soooo long for the next Asdyna with that enticing white string. I would swear that it keeps floating to the bottom of the upcoming list and the 1 month never changes

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X