New Model: Maya C

New Model: Maya C
    Attached Files

Mmmaya, the previews promise a splendid shoot in the offing

tom

Comment

Heaven for the bra lovers.....

Comment

Maya writes "[...]and everything turned out OK[..]." I'd say more than OK for this is a splendid set that marvellously introduces the beautiful Maya in all her delightful glory. In a series of finely lit and composed pictures Jacki, as is her wont, admirably narrates the tale of Maya's brassiere adventures as with a delightful range of facial expressions and imagination she finds interesting uses for that garment. Throughout the compositions attest to a "Delight in Disorder", epitomised perhaps by the shocking pink bra hanging from the TV as if idly or mayhap passionately thrown. A set that delights in all respects and for which my thanks are due to Jacki, the team and Maya.

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/may...ills/maya_c183

tom
        Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 January 2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

The stills turned out more than OK and happily my expectations that the video would do likewise have been met, a delight to see and hear Maya as she talks about shopping and of her motivations for nude modelling.
          Splendid scenes as the softness of the ill fitting bra proves alluring, Maya using it to caress her body, over her skin, under her knickers. After she removes her knickers, some especially delightful scenes when stands light speckled by the glass brick window, bra rubbing softly between her legs, a fine mix of shots from all ranges. The scene shot from behind and below as she bends forward chatting to Michelle about the favourite part of her body will remain deliciously long in memory. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Maya for this thoroughly enjoyable video and to Maya my congratulations on a splendid debut shoot, the first, I hope, of many.

tom

Comment

Very beautiful new model.

Comment

Maya's a sexy little dark eyed beauty! Video was very nice with lots of shots of her pretty hands roaming around her flawless young body. Especially enjoyable is Maya's gorgeous firm breasts.

Comment

Maya, may i ask what you are holding in your hand in your panty?
                David

Comment

Ok.... I came across cutie Maya C on cams

Let me say that she is an absolute sweetheart. She is very friendly and has a smile that lights up the room. In fact her smile is sooo cute that for a moment you forget that you can see her perfectly shaped boobies.

Think she is well worth checking out and maybe we can encourage her to come back to Abbyland for another shoot.

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X