• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Nikita

New IM: Nikita
    Attached Files

11 days 12 hours i'm counting down...

Comment

I'll help you with the counting kar0010...54,53,52,51,50.......

Comment

What perfect artistry there is in this pic! Not only do we have a beautiful woman whose skin tones form a delicious contrast with the light and darker blues that dominate the scene; the modulated shades of blue of her stocking, panties and shirt together with the blues in the bedspread and elsewhere combine to form a sumptuous harmony that is wondrously beguiling to the eye. My warmest compliments to the creator of this delicious Rhapsody in Blue!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

This Nikita's IM has many qualities: all the good sexy qualities I've always been looking for at AW.com.
          She's such a feminine beauty and watching her playing her "Rhapsody in Blue" (as Takochan was saying above) has made my day. The sound of her breathing... the way she moves her fingers and takes pleasure in her sweet unrelenting "crescendo", mesmerize me. It was great her beautiful afterglow hasn't been cut from the video and we can see Nikita while pulls on her lingerie and adjusts her stockings, her bra and her denim shirt before getting back to her feet in all her glory. Actually a kick ass IM. I've enjoyed every second of it. Excellent! Thank you Nikita and thanks AW.com

Comment

4...3...2...1...just downloaded it....did a quick fast-forward...absolutely gonna love it ... just can't get enough of the lovely furries...hope the furry lovers won't be forgotten...so far still a happy camper.

Thanks Nikita and AW.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 23 January 2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

What a beautiful woman ! I hope to see more movies with her.

Comment

Excellent - and love the stockings!

Comment

To borrow from Takochan "What perfect artistry" a beautiful model in a setting, harmonious in its colours, that both contrasts and complements Nikita's warm skin tones, indeed in it's cool blues a counterpoint to the rising heat of Nikita's beautifully expressive arousal. A lovely ending as sated, Nikita dresses. Thank you Nikita.

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X