Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Redux: Kara D comes back... (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Yippee more Kara Delight in 11 days 11 hours

tom

Comment

Undoubtably one of my favourites. Kara D. is beautiful.

But she's shaved her pussy! NO! No, that's OK ... as long as she grows it back, eventually.

Comment

Wow ! Fantastic come back. She is so hot.

Comment

Always nice to see Kara D back. She's quiet during the entire video.. that's a first for her Usually quite the talkative girl...

Comment

Lovely fun video. Kara is so cute, especially that delicious dimple on her chin!
            (oh, and her puffy nipples, her big pussy lips and her yummy round bottom)

Comment

Kara D is my absolute favorite on AW ... the most beautiful, the most sexy, and the most expressive. Keep to your biology, young lady! It's a great career. You've got everything going for you.

Comment

Question for Kara:

Do you prefer your pussy be shaved or hairy?

Comment

Kara Delight inDeed in this video that offers something a little different as Kara writes:- "Wow, so it was a different sort of shoot to what I'm used to. I hope I did OK" Very much OK as she, accompained only the rustle of fabric, the creaks of furniture, the displacement of utensils athletically disports herself on the couch, in the doorway and in the kitchen, teasingly undressing, transfixing the camera and lucky viewer with those beautiful blue eyes. All is captured most admirably in a video replete with fine scenes; those as she cavorts in the kitchen dribbling water from her mouth over her breasts and as she 'clambers' up the stool, feet first, being of especial note. My thanks to all concerned for a thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Pay no mind to the 'Nay Shavers', Kara, darlin'. I love your new smooth look and hope to enjoy seeing it for years and years.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
                      Pay no mind to the 'Nay Shavers', Kara, darlin'. I love your new smooth look and hope to enjoy seeing it for years and years.
                      Don't get me wrong. I love how she looks, regardless of being hairy or shaven. My personal preference for women is with pubic hair, but bald can be sexy, too. Kara has such beautiful pubic hair, though, that it would be a shame if she didn't grow it back, at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                        Don't get me wrong. I love how she looks, regardless of being hairy or shaven. My personal preference for women is with pubic hair, but bald can be sexy, too. Kara has such beautiful pubic hair, though, that it would be a shame if she didn't grow it back, at some point.
                        Then we agree. Your 'at some point' and my 'years and years' from now.

Comment

Beautiful as ever!!! Hawt body!

Comment

Kara truly rocks my world. One can only hope she's as cute and sweet in personality as she is hot in appearance. I mean, a killer personality to go with her awesome body? Yikes!

Comment

I wondered how a wordless Kara D video would go .... her Backstage videos in particular tell me she has a clever tongue in her head. With such an appealingly cute face, perfectly puffy boobs and such a finely rounded bum Kara D pulled it off.

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                                Lovely fun video. Kara is so cute, especially that delicious dimple on her chin!
                                (oh, and her puffy nipples, her big pussy lips and her yummy round bottom)
                                I don't think I would be going out on a limb to say that every square millimeter of this sex angel is scrumptiously kissable!

Comment

agree with Bookmanz

Comment

Kara is so yummy. So so yummy!

Comment

I'm sorry, I must return to mention her breasts.

They are perfect.

That is all.

Comment

The Kara D solo I just watched was the hottest I have seen. Her facial expressions and her body language are the best.

Comment

HEY! I love this shoot Sadly its the last solo you will see of me til......i visit Amsterdam probably! Abby is gone from dear old Aus, where i still live and study, for almost a year now....i really miss them!! You can find my work in plenty at other sites (see my blog http://kara-d.tumblr.com, and facebook: www.facebook.com/karadashkova) but its not quite the same as working with AW!

In response to the question about my pussy, my personal preference is to trim it short with a beard/head hair trimmer, so its almost shaved and has that barely there look, but feels fuzzy and i dont get any itchy or painful rash or grow-back. I generally have it mid-trimmed to long though for shoots.

PS I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

---

xox, KARA! You can keep up to date with me at Kara's Blog & at Kara's Facebook! Get sneak peeks at my newest shoots, details of my racy polyamourous sex life, at home naughty photos & news of what new shoots are in the pipeline & with who!!

Comment

The one and only Kara D!

Great to hear from you Kara,
                                            Thanks for remembering us, we've not forgot your beauty and personality.
                                            I remember how busy you are with school and all your interests. Goodness, I think you are one of the sexiest models we've ever had doing girl/girl shoots. Your shoots with Anabela, Annabelle Lee, Katherine, Zasha... were outstanding.
                                            I'll check out your blog and try to follow what you get up to. I promise, I'll still be around if you can make your way to Amster AW one of these days!

Comment

Oh i will def put AmsterWinters in my travel plans for Europe...they are a few years away though. I will let u know if i get up to any more sites and keep u posted on my book hehe I love Zasha! got to shoot with her again yesterday..and enjoy a 3 some with her sexy boyfriend! :P

Comment

i havent actually checked out mine with Annabelle Lee, i should! thanks for the reminder haha..it was so hot doing it, shes a lovely lovely gir!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                                                  Undoubtably one of my favourites. Kara D. is beautiful.

But she's shaved her pussy! NO! No, that's OK ... as long as she grows it back, eventually.
                                                  i love Kara D's shaved pussy. i also love natural,but it looks so sweet shaved
                                                  plus she's one of my friends on facebook as well as a close favorite of mine.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X