Thread: New Double IM: Agnes V & Leandra

Wields limited power

New Double IM: Agnes V & Leandra

New Double IM: Agnes V & Leandra
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Fantastic DIM with 2 hot new models. Can't wait their first solos.

Posting Champion
    A splendid DIM as Agnes and Leandra find something interesting to do, Leandra: "we can get naked on the couch". The two share a delightful rapport as they proceed to do just that, casting glances towards each other chatting for a time before concentration is fully focused on other imperatives. Chat resumes once those imperatives have been deliciously fulfilled, maybe prospective T3 partnership? Thank you Agnes and Leandra.

tom

I know this will put me in the minority, but ...

The girls are beautiful, no doubt about it, and seem to enjoy themselves and each other. I'm discovering, though, that I really am missing the Australian accents. Somehow they made the girls seem more wholesome, and therefore even sexier. I'm not saying Leandra's a pro herself, but the eastern European accent gives a "pro" feel to this.

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffblack1963 View Post
    I know this will put me in the minority, but ...

The girls are beautiful, no doubt about it, and seem to enjoy themselves and each other. I'm discovering, though, that I really am missing the Australian accents. Somehow they made the girls seem more wholesome, and therefore even sexier. I'm not saying Leandra's a pro herself, but the eastern European accent gives a "pro" feel to this.
    I completely agree with you. Abbywinters is chancing and unfortunately not in a good way (for me). The pro feeling comes more and more. Besides that there is a lot of talking about new projects (Afterdark, B/G section) and always we hear we are working on it or it is in the planning. My year subscription ends in about 30 days and I am for sure not taking another year, maybe a month subscription so I can end every month.