X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Agnes V

New Model: Agnes V
    Attached Files

Just letting you know that the link for Agnes V, that has just gone up, is not working and I get an error message and no lovely Agnes.

The link is: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/agnes_v_2

Thanks in advance for fixing. Adam

Comment

No access to Agnes for me, either

Comment

access is now there and what acutie to have access hair great curves ,and everything you could ask for from Agnes hope she can share again soon
        Last edited by sterling3; 19 January 2011, 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling as always

Comment

Sorry about the delay! The access issue is resolved now, so you can enjoy Agnes' awesome shoot

Comment

I don't think it's the vid of Agnes solo shoot - it seems to be an IM.

Comment

all well now!
              But yes, netjay is right, it looks like an IM - have you posted the wrong video?

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                all well now!
                But yes, netjay is right, it looks like an IM - have you posted the wrong video?
                Looks like a nice video to me You're prolly right in that it's not the correct vid to go with this shoot though. I'll ask HQ to look into that.

Comment

Sorry for mix up guys, Getting fixed now! You guys are in for a treat that for sure :P

Comment

The correct video up now - but it's still the wrong preview...

Comment

Agnes brightened up a quiet day in Abby Winters.

Comment

After seeing Agnes in Behind the scenes and in her fine DIM I was hoping it would not be too long before her solo debut, happily thus it has proved and a splendid debut set it proves to be, Jacki elegantly and eloquently capturing Agnes beauty. The colours of the location provide for both a contrast to, serving to accentuate, Agnes's lovely warm skin tones and a complement to them. The set comprises splendid compositions from first to last, of particular delight are those of Agnes before the window, warm and cosy against the chill twilight, those where she nibbles the strawberry (especially her facial expressions, indeed throughout, her lovely expressions), the lighting effects as she stands framed by the bathroom doorway and as she sits splashing herself with water. A set to relish for which my thanks to Jacki, the team and Agnes.

tom

Comment

I'm still getting "page not found", for the link to Agnes solo, which seems a pity!

Screwloose

Comment

I found the video very interesting ,very interesting indeed

Comment

I wonder if this is the right video, it's incomplete, it ends with the strawberry eating and she's not even completly nude. So what is wrong with this video ????

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                I wonder if this is the right video, it's incomplete, it ends with the strawberry eating and she's not even completly nude. So what is wrong with this video ????
                                The flash vid is too short yeah, the download vids look OK. I'll ask HQ to fix that.

Screwloose, you should see the shoot ok. Can you try again ?

Comment

All I can say about Agnes is; FUCK - she is amazing!!! Spectacular in every detail (and we have some detailed shots here friends). The images in this shoot are beautiful - clear and crisp. Nice job!

Comment

Wow . . . a terrific Czecho-Asian combination!

Welcome aboard, Agnes . . . hope to see you back for more soon !

Rob x

Comment

I'm also getting a 404 error, which is a shame

Comment

Originally posted by petepad View Post
                                        I'm also getting a 404 error, which is a shame
                                        HQ is prolly working on fixing the video, sorry for the delay.

Comment

Probably another Pro or Pro Am model. Not missing much.

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                                            Probably another Pro or Pro Am model. Not missing much.
                                            That's your opinion. You're opinion is the only negative opinion on here. Why would you post the negative opinion in the model shoot thread, where she can see it, rather that send it feedback at AWHQ. Only to get attention I suppose.
                                            Mabiririzi, this is last post of yours that will get read going forward, you're on my ignore list now. Every single one of your posts have become negative and derogatory to the models. I wish you would stop posting and leave the boards. If you were to find out Agnes is not a PRO (whatever in the hell that is) would you have the decency to apologize?

Comment

I totally agree with bookmanz; Agnes is a lovely model and it's a very hot video - I don't care whether she has appeared on other siites.
                                              Mabiririzi, if you don't like it here, why not go somewhere else?

Comment

Gorgeous model but that shoot was far too vagina-centric.

A few more close ups of the rest of her would have been nice.

Comment

A lovely video the gorgeous Agnes is both a joy to behold and to hear as in conversation with Michelle she tells us a little about herself. Beautifully shot, as always, by Michelle the video is replete wit fine scenes, shot from all angles and distances, including one of a peeping swan. Others of a particularly pleasing nature are those where she stands in the bathroom doorway nibbling strawberries first trailing them across her body and later the delightful DIMesque sequencesas Agnes plays in her white chair, a gloroius contrast in hues, the warm tanned Agnes heating up against the cool of the white. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Agnes for a video that delights the eye and ear, may Agnes long continue to visit our screens.

tom

Comment

In response to RelaxedM's post. only about a hundred of the 325 shots were vagina-centric - it was a long long set, and the other two hundred shots gave me, at least, ample chance to enjoy the rest of her!

Comment

A lovely and sweet young lady whom I enjoyed viewing and, just as much, listening to...

Comment

Wonderful new girl with an amazing body.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X