Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Marina M & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

looks like we all should join in dont you think ,good clean fun

Comment

Well... Those two beauties seem to have a lot of fun... Cant wait for the video! Thank you Ladies :-)

Comment

That video is going to be a hoot. Hell, yeah!

Comment

"Marina, Aqua Marina,
          What are these strange enchantments that start whenever you're near?”

Masie is obviously enchanted by the vision of Marina in the shower, so much so that she joins her for deliciously splashy, wet sexy times. Faces wreathed in smiles the girls embrace, entwine and carnally cavort, passions untrammelled, the shower proving a fun playground as indeed does the bed and bedroom floor whence they repair, lusty rompings to continue and continue they assuredly do in a delightfully athletic manner, limbs and bodies atangle.
          Jacki with a marvellous eye for composition splendidly captures all the action, conveying a sense of the passionate intensity in photographs that are fine mix of CU and wide, those featuring the mirror being especially pleasing. A set to revel in, for which my thanks to Jacki, the team, Marina and Masie, who so splendidly revel in each other.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 20 January 2011, 07:20 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Don't they look wonderfully alike? Double fun and double trouble all at the same time. This is an excellent addition to the Abby collection.

Comment

This is the best video since you moved, by far. More like the quality of the Australian shoots.

Comment

Excellent job on the shower footage. The water splashing didn't drown out the sound from the rest of the action, unlike in many of the other shower/bathtub vids on the site.

Great shoot overall!

Comment

"Anything can happen in the next half hour" and by golly if not anything then certainly wondrous things and happily they take over half an hour to unfold as the two blonde beauties, the irrepressibly ebullient Marina and the insatiably effervescent Masie make a splash. However, before they do so, we are treated to a backstage that is fully deserving of a standalone ‘slot’, frequently hilarious as Marina and Masie chat and banter; Masie:- "Abbywinters builds sexual tension", aided and abetted by Jacki and Michelle, who quips "You guys are endlessly entertaining".
                  Then to the main and wondrous things indeed as Masie joins Marina in the shower where with a splendid athleticism they wash each other with the shower jet, fingers and tongues. In so doing with an urgent breathiness and fevered whispered injunctions and exclamations they rouse each other to the peaks of passion and beyond. Eventually the shower can no longer contain them and to the bed and bedroom floor they go to continue unfettered their carnival of carnal cavorting in all manner of delicious diverting ways until at last sated they lie entwined on the bed, sated? Well not quite for Masie, amidst giggling, tries to inveigle Marina into biting her nipple, settling for lots of kisses. In the short witty after the girls give their assessment with which one cannot demure; Masie:- "horny, hot, dirty and there was snuggles"; Marina:- "the best the best the best…"
                  Kudos to Michelle who splendidly captures all frenetic action in all its passionate glory in shots from all angles and distances that are a delight to view both for the now and will be for many times in the future. My thanks to her, the team, Marina and Masie for a T3 that finds its place in the AW pantheon. If there were to be a T3 redux then I’ll wager on who two front runners for that might be.

tom

Comment

Loved it. The wrestling and playfulness were great to watch.

Comment

What a fantastic duo! Amazing GG with 2 very hot and beautiful girls.

Comment

This is fun erotica and a great pairing! I also enjoyed the backstage and after videos, which showed a lot of their personalities.

Comment

Good stuff. Hot, wet, sex! And a pretty hilarious backstage video, I might add.

Masie's personality is so great! She gets herself into all kinds of great positions in the video. I love Masie's pert breasts and her nipples that beg to be bitten.

Marina is a bit of a character. A whole lot of fun, contained in that smokin' body of hers. Masie described Marina's dark eyes as "sex eyes".

As Tom noted if there was ever to be a T3 redux, these two gorgeous and funny chicks would be ideal candidates for it. Next time Marina and Masie visit, Masie's little dog could meet up with Marina's bunny rabbit.

bmz - not one of the "scary people on the discussion board"

Comment

Fantastic stuff. I loved the chemistry and it was a really sexy and sensual shoot. So glad Masie had a great experience with Marina, you could sense the shyness and slight sexual tension which soon turned into passion and desire. Seemed to flow in a very natural way, like the great AW T3s do.

Loved Masie's hairy bush in this shoot. It was hot and I hope Masie might come back and ravage some more girls. I'd especially like to see her with someone who is slightly new to the joys of girl on girl sex, so she can show them how fun it is.

SF

Comment

I don't know why I've waited so long with watching this shoot, but now that I've done it....I'm speechless! The only thought that's going through my mind again and again is - I want them both right now! Let me jump into the scene please, let me play with them in the shower as well! Oh my gosh... It's as if a dream became reality: Those two sexy girls playing with each other in my preferred element - water... I just have to watch this video again, immediately!!!

Thanks to everybody who was involved in creating this wonderful T3...

Comment

to Massie and Marina

You were both amazing. Passionate, selfless, loving; you were both so amazingly tender, real and concerned with each other. I am in awe and remembering. I love you both. I can never thank you enough. You are truly beautiful.

Comment

dear masie, I'm so sorry it's Masie not Massie.

Comment

Dear Marina, I love the Dolphins.

Comment

to Masie and Marina

You just gotta ignite the light, And let it shine, Just own the night, Like the Fourth of July. Baby your a firework, Come on let your colors burst, Make'em go "Oh, oh, oh,!" You're gonna leave'em all in awe-awe-awe. Cause baby you're a firework, Come on show'me what you're worth, Make'me go "Oh,oh,oh!" You're gonna leave'em all in awe-awe-awe. Boom, boom, boom, Even brighter than the moon, moon moon......Boom, boom, boom.......Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon.........Baby you're a Firework!

Comment

dear masie and marina,the video set and the pictures are one of the best shoots on abby winters.
                                        the concept was smart and bulit most of us up to explode all over the place. thanks for that treasure of a video.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X