X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alyssia

New Model: Alyssia
    Attached Files

Huzzah, my hopes after seeing Alyssia with Elsbeth in their splendid DIM realised Much to look forward to, methinks.

tom

Comment

Goodness!
      It's as if Haley F and Petria had a love child, and her name was Alyssia!

Comment

receiving error page. just sayin'.

Comment

Just letting you know that the Alyssia link for the most recent shoot is NOT WORKING:

Standing in the light of the open attic window, dark haired Alyssia sensually undresses herself and runs her hands all over her slim, tanned body and tight pert breasts. Oozing an inescapable air of seductiveness she captivates you with every supple body movement and extension of her long slender legs.Moving around the room she holds your gaze as she starts to slip her fingers between her smooth shaved pussy and slowly pleasure herself. Standing in the middle of the low attic roof she reaches up and grabs the wooden beams as she squirms from the thrills of her own self-satisfaction.

I get an error message telling the page doesn't exist.

I did try to send this via the FEEDBACK email link but that wasn't working either and wouldn't sent after I clicked on 'Submit', numerous times.

Cheers, Adam

Comment

a very beautiful woman indeed ,hope there is much more to come from Alyssia in the near future
            Last edited by sterling3; 2 February 2011, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Getting error page from UK, too, at 9.10 UK time (10.10 Amsterdam).

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                Getting error page from UK, too, at 9.10 UK time (10.10 Amsterdam).
                Yep, we know. Working on it. Sorry!

Comment

FYI to add to the mix by way of feedback, re what's happening out here in the wild:

I can now see the Alyssia's page ... and can download the video, but the pictures file tells me that I need to login in, yet I am logged in and can access the video.

Thanks and cheers, Adam

Comment

Wow she is so sexy... I too am having issues downloading her image set, but I shall wait patiently for the gurus to do their thing... Bookmarks are great!

Comment

Patience will bring a reward. This young woman is worth waiting for. Wow.

Comment

As is happily the norm my sense that there would be much to look forward to has been amply rewarded. The gorgeous svelte, tanned, deliciously long legged Alyssia has her beauty marvellously captured and presented by Jacki. She whisks together a splendid confection of beauty, colour, texture and lighting married to poses that exploit to the full the possibilities offered by the location and that do justice in full measure to Alyssia. Comprising fine composition after fine composition, from first to last this is a set to revel in, both for the now and I'll wager for many times in the future. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Alyssia, a splendid solo debut.

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/aly...lls/alyssia002

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/aly...lls/alyssia021

tom

Comment

Originally posted by manumit View Post
                          the pictures file tells me that I need to login in
                          Both zipfiles are indeed giving problems when you attempt to download them. Work is in progress to fix that, everything else on this shoot works though. Still pics work when viewed directly.

Comment

Frans ---- As always, Thank You.

Comment

[QUOTE=tom2c7777;364309]As is happily the norm my sense that there would be much to look forward to has been amply rewarded. The gorgeous svelte, tanned, deliciously long legged Alyssia has her beauty marvellously captured and presented by Jacki. She whisks together a splendid confection of beauty, colour, texture and lighting married to poses that exploit to the full the possibilities offered by the location and that do justice in full measure to Alyssia. Comprising fine composition after fine composition, from first to last this is a set to revel in, both for the now and I'll wager for many times in the future. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Alyssia, a splendid solo debut.

Tom -- Just curious... Do you have a job where you're paid by the word?

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
                                Tom -- Just curious... Do you have a job where you're paid by the word?
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	44866.gif
Views:	8
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	640230

If that's the case than Tom would be driving a Rolls Royce..

Comment

Thank you Alyssia. That was beautiful. I noticed....well... that everything about you is extraordinary.
                                  Oh now look, you made me spill.
                                  Last edited by Thirsty; 3 February 2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

A deliciously sensual video, the location, lighting and Alyssia's sultry sexy beauteousness conspiring to accentuate that aura of sensuality. She is a joy to behold as accompanied by the rustle of fabric, the swish of flesh upon flesh she slowly, at times times teasingly undresses whilst writhing with a sexy sinuosity on the bed, her pleasures to pursue. A pursuit which Michelle elegantly captures in this video endowed abundantly with fine scene upon fine scene, those as she removes her dress, a delightful melange from all angles and distances, being particularly pleasing. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Alyssia to whom also my congratulations on a splendid debut.

tom

ComSoop, Hehe, alas, not by the word but with words, sadly no RR.

Comment

Oh !
                                      M !
                                      Gee!

Comment

Fantastic new girl with an amazing body. She also have a very beautiful face.
                                        I can't wait her next movies.

Comment

AW is on the best way to make me fall in love with dark-haired women (what is a huge achievement): At first Kandice, and now Alyssia!! But what impresses me the most is how Michelle keeps up such an intensity throughout the whole movie without making Alyssia say one sinlge word.... Well done, the two of you!

PS: I love your body, Allysia - and especially your gorgeous long legs!

Comment

God, how beautiful, how divinely erotic! And that heart-melting smile at the end... Words fail me!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                              Goodness!
                                              It's as if Haley F and Petria had a love child, and her name was Alyssia!
                                              I would love to watch Petria and Alyssia

Would blow my mind

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X