X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kandice

New IM: Kandice
    Attached Files

Hardly a "quick reply", as I seem to be the first. But not the last, I'll bet. Kandice is gorgeous!!! To use her Northern English style, she's proper smashing, and if Abby can show anyone prettier, I'll go to the foot of our stairs!

Comment

There are many gorgeous girls on AW but this Kandice is just absolutely in a universe of her own. OMG!!!! All girls are curvy, but she has curves on her curves! Her legs are curvy, her arms are curvy, her beautiful bod is curvy all over. What a gorgeous gorgeous girl. Thanks, Kandice, for posting yourself. And thanks AW for bringing her to us.

Comment

A deliciously sensual, softly breathy IM from the gorgeous Kandice. She is a delight as she writhes and wriggles atop the towel, breasts subtly jiggling as her her fingers work their magic, her face as they do so a pleasure to witness, especially as she reaches her deliciously intense climax, with lovely little mewls of satisfied pleasure. Thank you Kandice.

tom

Comment

Fine IM. Kandice has amazing big boobs.

Comment

Kandice, is perfect and so fantastic!

Comment

Wow, this clip is one of my favourites. Thank you Kandice for your fantastic beautiful video and for sharing this moment with us. Hope to see more of you. Your name got me to think about the expression "Sweet as candy"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X