• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Charlotte E comes back...

New Redux: Charlotte E comes back...
    Attached Files

better than nice and desirable curves, smiles are everything some days

Comment

I love Charlotte E. She is my darling. The shoot ist spendid.

Comment

A lovely gently sensual set in which it is a joy to see Charlotte once more. Her lovely tanned skin tones are deliciously 'set off' by the pale blue of the wall and the elegance of the soft lighting, both serving to accentuate her beauteousness. Throughout, Charlotte with a delightful range of facial expressions fixes her gaze upon the camera, captivating it and the viewer. My thanks to all concerned for the fine set.

tom

Comment

One of my faves. Thank AW for bringing her back

Comment

Charlotte E looks amazing in this shoot. The wonderful curves of her body and her flawless skin really come through here.

Comment

What a fantastic come back ! Very beautiful girl with an amazing body.

Comment

The gentle sensuality evident from the stills is delightfully accentuated in this lovely video, Charlotte talks directly us, telling us a little of her plans before applying some lotion to her beautiful tanned self. An act captured in loving detail by the camera as Charlotte's hands caress her body, fine CUs as she removes her knickers, wides shot from the foot of the bed looking up as Charlotte moves sinuously over its surface. A delight to watch my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

I was seriously thinking of letting my sub run out.

Then I saw this shoot and it reminded me why I joined in the first place.

I think i'm good for another couple of months. More of this please.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X