X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Alexis V

New Model: Alexis V
    Attached Files

I have to be blunt here: Pretty girl. Dumb tattoo.

Comment

i'm truly in love with this beautiful babe,i been waiting for this set and the video is coming soon as well.
      i hope alexis v will be around a long time on here,cause oh baby you got my loyalty for life xxx

Comment

A splendid, thoroughly enjoyable solo debut by the lovely tanned Alexis, that since her fine GG debut with Nichole I've awaited with keen sense of anticipation, that has proved delightfully worthwhile. With an ebullient exuberance and brio Alexis captivates and takes one from room to room, divesting herself of raiment in the course of her travels. She pauses in the kitchen for a nibble and a play, first on the floor. lovely reflections in the oven door, perched on the worksurface and then, deliciously, with one leg propped on the kitchen unit. Thence to the lounge, on the floor, on the couches she capers, her pleasures to pursue, there being some delightful images of her limbering up. Jacki with a finely honed artistry and panache captures and presents all the fun in a splendid series of compositions that do full justice to the beauty of Alexis. My thabnks to her, the team and Alexis, to who also my congratulation on a splendid debut.

tom

Comment

A great video ,more almost always comes to mind <Thanks Alexis for the video and pictures

Comment

As much as I like to see a super hot body http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ale...s/alexis_v204#
            this is the power shot.

Alexis, take a look at Mim's shoots. You will like her. Mim is another wonderful woman on AW. Both of you make me feel healthy and happy and make me think good thoughts.
            Last edited by Thirsty; 24 February 2011, 12:59 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Ahh the joys of domesticity and splendid joys they turn out to be in the lovely shape of Alexis. She breaks off to tell us a little about herself and at the end of the shoot the story of her T2 with Nichole. In between, Ohh in between! the camera follows Alexis as she bops, disrobes, and wanders round the flat, the kitchen proving to be a delightful playground, on the floor, and work surface. Splendid CUs of her lovely breasts, her hand inside knickers and shots from below, above, alongside as she plays. Off to the lounge she traipses for a bit more indulgence and indulge she does in a delightful softly breathy Imesque sequence. She leave us in the happy knowledge of more shoots to come. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Alexis for this lovely sexy video.

tom

Comment

i seen the future of abby winters and it's the amazingly beautiful alexis v
                thank you alexis v for the video and the pics XD omg i love it
                i'm a very happy member

Comment

typo in web text

There should be no apostrophe used in plural. masturbation's = wrong

Nice series btw.

Comment

Very beautiful girl, but..that tattoo - what WAS she thinking?

Comment

Very beautiful new model. Amazing slim body.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                        Ahh the joys of domesticity and splendid joys they turn out to be in the lovely shape of Alexis. She breaks off to tell us a little about herself and at the end of the shoot the story of her T2 with Nichole. In between, Ohh in between! the camera follows Alexis as she bops, disrobes, and wanders round the flat, the kitchen proving to be a delightful playground, on the floor, and work surface. Splendid CUs of her lovely breasts, her hand inside knickers and shots from below, above, alongside as she plays. Off to the lounge she traipses for a bit more indulgence and indulge she does in a delightful softly breathy Imesque sequence. She leave us in the happy knowledge of more shoots to come. My thanks to Michelle, the team and Alexis for this lovely sexy video.

tom
                        This one was Jayden too, don't forget to thank him

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                          This one was Jayden too, don't forget to thank him
                          Thrice thank you Jayden, thoroughly deserving of your own tag.

tom

As I now see that you have
                          Last edited by tom2c7777; 26 February 2011, 10:53 AM. Reason: jayden tag

Comment

She's very pretty and very easy to listen to. So she flew all the way from the Gold Coast, Australia to Amsterdam - well I think it was totally worth the effort. Loved her breasts in all their perky puffy perfection. Hey, I must note there is dancing to actual music in a video! After the opening scene Alexis V's video didn't suck.

Comment

lovely soles

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X