X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Ana B

New Model: Ana B
    Attached Files

Now that is a lovely and beautiful girl. Hope there will be a redux and maybe more. The blue eyes, the long hair, playfull and to top it all a lovely figure.

Comment

Wow. What a knockout! And I love girls who wear panties that don't really hide anything.

Comment

like very much
        Last edited by sterling3; 26 February 2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Ana is very lovely and sweetly charming - a very enjoyable set. Her eyes are beautiful deep blue pools...

Comment

Oh yes! more please

Comment

A splendid video that gets off to a deliciously different start with Laura and Nichole joining Anabefore her shoot. The deliciousness continues, intensifies as the gorgeous Ana , in conversation with Michelle, with her lovely voice, accent and giggle tells us a bit about herself and her travel adventures or rather misadventures, all overlaid with an endearing, captivating patina of shyness and humour. The video beautifully shot by Michelle is splendidly endowed with fine scenes a lovely melange of CUs and wides that admirably capture Ana beautenousness, scenes that especially please, Ana introducing her boobs, fondling them, demonstrating a few dance moves, the sequence shot looking up toward her as she moves on the bed, later bouncing around on the bed. A delight, for which I tender my thanks to Michelle, the team and Ana, to whom also my congratulations on a splendid debut, very much enjoyed, may there be many more.

tom
              Last edited by tom2c7777; 27 February 2011, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Lovely person. Lovely body. What's next Ana?

Comment

really like this video

Comment

WOW ! Stunning beauty. She has a lovely smile and amazing blue eyes. Pleased other shoots with her.

Comment

Very beautiful girl, just perfect in fact! Thank you Ana for overcoming your nerves and for doing your solo during your period. You were so very sweet and charming in your video. Your boyfriend is very lucky to be with someone so lovely!

Comment

Okay, this girl ranks very high on my Abby list of all-time cuties. Crazy pretty and beautiful.

It never fails to surprise me how many young girls are willing to expose their nude bodies and private parts to the world at large. Not that I am complaining, of course. But a girl like this, her parents are young enough to be savvy with a computer. Don't the girls worry about ol' dad seeing their photographs?

Comment

I like where we are going AW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                            Okay, this girl ranks very high on my Abby list of all-time cuties. Crazy pretty and beautiful.

It never fails to surprise me how many young girls are willing to expose their nude bodies and private parts to the world at large. Not that I am complaining, of course. But a girl like this, her parents are young enough to be savvy with a computer. Don't the girls worry about ol' dad seeing their photographs?
                            They are very brave matter how you look at it. And the way its done on AW, its something to be proud of. I think they've already thought through the tricky parts of this whole thing. They are way ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
                              They are very brave matter how you look at it. And the way its done on AW, its something to be proud of. I think they've already thought through the tricky parts of this whole thing. They are way ahead of us.
                              You're likely right. And they are brave, regardless. Not that they shouldn't be proud of their bodies. And let's face it, as wrong as it sounds, a great many fathers would enjoy seeing such photos, despite their outcry to the contrary (ha, ha). But they'd likely not dig the whole world being able to see their daughter posing completely nude.

Just a thought. And again, I am not complaining. Not one bit.

Comment

Wow. She's cute, she's hot, she's beatiful. I haven't been able to pick up my jaw from the floor yet, so I'm very pleased to hear that she enjoyed the shoot. Just like her, I can't wait for her next contribution

Comment

Ana B is beautiful, I can't wait to see her again, she is very pleasant to be around and the shoot looks great!

Comment

soonish I hope -if at all possible

Comment

Ana lover

Simply beautiful and thank god she is showing the world her private parts.

Comment

Very soft and pretty. I'll look for your videos.

Comment

Originally posted by american1234 View Post
                                          Simply beautiful and thank god she is showing the world her private parts.
                                          Obviously you are an American, as am I, but I have leaned to speak British. It's "naughty bits" not private parts.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous, and the little string showing was just the cherry on the top. Wow!!! :-)

May I have some more please :-)

Comment

Yes. Please more of Ana B, and more explicit if posible.
                                              She is awesome !!

Comment

Ana B is she disappeared into the one shoot wonders pages or maybe coming back???

Comment

Damn! Doesn't look like we're going to be seeing her again. If there is but one thing wrong with AW, it's the fact that they build us up and then, bam, let us down with an almighty crash by only giving us one set of such amazing ladies. I guess it's the price we pay for at least having a site that doesn't just re-use the same models hundreds of times, although a few more than just once would be nice. Of course, maybe Ana B just said that she didn't want to do another shoot. Such a shame though girl; you were amazing!

Here's to a comeback very soon...

verint

Comment

This is still one of my favourite shoots. Just wish we could have seen a little more (especially the lovely string).

Awesome!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X