• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Nichole comes back...

New Redux: Nichole comes back...
    Attached Files

well worth Nicole coming back =thanks for the second look

Comment

A joy to see Nichole in her solo redux having fun in the bathroom , taking a shower, washing her hair having a little play, as she writes "I will be so damn clean after this day". The stark white reflectiveness of the bathroom is a fine counterpoint to Nichole's lissome loveliness and her fair yet warm skin tones, serving the set off that loveliness to a delightful degree. The set comprises splendid compositions that fully encompass all the fun, Nichole with the shower head, the water running over and from her lovely form, bending over the sink, to name but a few. Particularly pleasing are those pictures where Jacki splendidly captures all the deliciousness of Nichole's long legs, one leg propped on the sink, from behind as she leans forward hands resting, supporting her on the sink, yummy indeed. My thanks to Jacki, the team and Nichole.

tom

Comment

And fun in the bathroom she most assuredly has in this splendid video in which Nichole with a delightful loquaciousness takes us through her 'ritual' and much else besides. From first to last the video delights, abounding in fine scenes, her jiggling breasts as she brushes her teeth, shot from floor level whilst standing under the shower, Michelle 'interrogating', from above as she lies in the bath having a watery indulgence her face gloriously aflush, the list goes on... An especially pleasing moment or two arises as Nichole keeps a secret from Michelle just prior to her bathy indulgence and then chatting to Michelle in the aftermath. My thanks to michelle, the team and Nichole for this thoroughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Hot shower with a very nice woman.

Comment

Only 4 comments? Madness. This solo video is perfection.

Comment

and two by sir tom of tommikins... (He is missed around these parts) Don't know why some shoots get more feedback than other, except that anything slightly controversial gets flooded with posts. (People do like to complain).

Thanks for the reminder Renae... revisited the shoot and very glad I did.. Agree totally, it is an excellent shoot and well worth way more comments.

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                Only 4 comments? Madness. This solo video is perfection.
                You're right.
                Do you watch many aw shoots ?

Comment

Beautiful Nichole, is the best. She resides in my personal pantheon of goddesses.

When AW moved to Amsterdam, the first models to appear were Gretchen and Nichole, I think people were reassured that the models would continue to be great! Now Nichole/Yvette has added another level greatness with her shooting.

Yeah, I don't think redux shoots get the same amount of commentary as solo debuts. Maybe some members don't check out the redux shoots. If so that would, indeed, be madness.

Comment

Thanx Renae! That was the sweetest thing to say. I wish I was shooting less so I had more to hang out on the boards.

Anyway love you all!

Comment

Originally posted by nichole View Post
                      Thanx Renae! That was the sweetest thing to say. I wish I was shooting less so I had more to hang out on the boards. Anyway love you all!
                      If you're short on time you gotta read Renea's thread, she seem to like you btw

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X