New Redux: Hayley F comes back...
    Attached Files

Always a pleasure to see Hayley F.

Comment

Hayley F is awesome!

Comment

agree awesome plus

Comment

It is always a joy to see Hayley and this video is no exception as she recounts tales of her UK travels, her hands running slowly over and under her top. Hayley fall quiet, the camera closes in and then zooms out again as she, with a deliciously unhurried sensuality undresses, the only accompaniment birdsong and the rustle of fabric upon fabric. Beautiful scenes, CU and wide as garment after garment is discarded and as her hands softly, gently roam her body, towards the end she gives a delicious little bum wiggle. My thanks to all for a video that is joy to watch.

tom

Comment

second thoughts better than awesome

Comment

I hadn't expected to see this special lady again... what a bonus this redux is! Dear Hayley, I think you should visit Europe again soon - I recommend the Netherlands...

Comment

So beautiful. A delight to see her again. I agree it will be so great if she'll visit Amsterdam and do more shoots.

Comment

Oh, her body is gorgeous, but Haley's smile is what does it for me!

Comment

Never thought we'd see Hayley again. My all time fave of all time faves. Think I'll start a collection for her airfare back to Holland. Any takers?

Comment

More Hayley please

She is absolutely the best!!!

Comment

Love Hayley F she's awesome and so hot!

Comment

i love listening to her moan and get off while masturbating,her voice just makes me nuts. (intimate moments july-11-09)
                          i love her look and i made a 4 dvd set on her and i'll treasure them forever.

Comment

The reason I keep on coming back to Abby Winters every time

Hayley F. is my favourite model on any site, ever. I love it when she comes back every time and informs us on what has been going on in her life.

There's an insane amount of stuff to love on AW, but Hayley for me is the best thing on this site. I hope she comes back real soon. Whenever I see an advance preview of hers, I get super giddy, and it's not even just an arousal thing. Seems like a wonderful person too. What a pleasure it must be to know her.

It would be blow my mind to see her in a GG shoot, or IM with my other all-time favourite, Jaclyn. The two of them are two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen and would tear up the screen.

I don't know how AB decides on who to pair up in GG's, or IM's, but I think current girls Hayley would really click with are Scarlet (two kinda shy girls together like that would be super cute), Rachel, Kandice (would have to be an Amsterdam shoot, I guess; hopefully doable) and Marina.

Hopefully Hayley knows what a loyal fanbase she has. I think those who love her are really of the super smitten variety.

Comment

I can't believe i didn't leave a comment here, in Hayley's shoot thread...it must have left me too disoriented afterwards. ...
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 3 March 2012, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X