Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Laura P & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Masie writes a paean of praise to Aussie chicks, an activity she follows up with a more intimate personal form of praise, a form that Laura, an Aussie chick, heartily lasciviously reciprocates as the two cavort carnally upon the bed and floor. Energetic. passionate, the two roll and writhe, a tangle of limbs, as the better to explore each others delights they adopt position after position, if it is possible to get into it they try with delightful visual consequences and a joyful enthusiasm that speaks volumes.
    Jacki with her accustomed skill, artistry and panache eloquently captures the sense of passion erumpent, image follows image conveying the joyous intensity with which the two romp and rollick enrapturing the viewer as they seek their rapture. Those images where they are reflected in the mirror are particularly pleasing, especially those where Laura stands over Masie who is first on all four facing downward then all fours facing upwards as I mentioned energetic!
    My thanks to Jacki, the team Masie and Laura for set to relish and revel in.

tom

Comment

It must be very cold in Amsterdam, as you can see, models have a hard time getting their socks off, which I think is a real turn off.

Comment

The premise from Masie and Twyla’s, hot T3 come into focus (as it were) in Masie’s T3 video with the lovely Laura as Twyla checks a camera set up to record the goings on. The fun begins with a hilarious backstage as Masie receives a hands and mouth on ‘education’ from Twyla to Jacki’s and Laura’s delight.
        Then to the main event, Laura and Masie canoodle on the bed, a foot massage for Laura leads to some toe sucking which in turn leads to Masie’s hands roaming up Laura’s legs pausing to knead, to fondle her lovely bum and other nearby delights, then up she goes fingers, tongue and breasts caressing Laura’s back. All the while the girls banter and laugh, something they continue throughout the video. Laura soon reciprocates Masie’s attentions, her hands, fingers, mouth and tongue seeking warm moist intimate places which with delightful effect they find, banter and laughter replaced by breathy gaspy exclamations of pleasure, then Masie’s hands, fingers, mouth and tongue go aseeking to equally delightful effect. Tenderly they lie side by side but there is more fun to follow as Masie sits astride Laura’s face, delightful CUs. then atribbing they go, laughter, banter, exclamations of pleasure all intermingle as to a splendid culmination they go. But as they sit entwined gently kissing and suckling Twyla appears, but that’s another story already recounted.
        The video is a thoroughly enjoyable viewing and listening experience from first to last, Michelle in a splendid plethora of fine scenes shot from all angles and distances, the CUs of the girls tribbing being especially pleasing as are those where the action is caught in the mirror. brings forth all the action, jollity and vigour. My thanks to her, the team, Masie and Laura.

tom

Comment

Can't hope to vie with tom's magnificent review of this wonderful GG. Instead let me just say how wonderful it is to see the way these two radiant young beauties enjoy themselves and each other.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Very nice duo and great complicity between the 2 beautiful blondies.

Comment

Yeah, I liked everything about this one. Laura and Masie are beautiful together. As Tom noted, Twyla's using Masie in demonstration of lesbian sex is pretty funny.

Comment

Hey Guys,
                I am just returning to the boards and revisiting my old shoots. Masie was the most amazing girl to be with. So much passionate energy, she turned me on so quickly and had me overwhelmed in pleasure. I developed a crush on her straight away and still stay in touch with in the hope we will connect again in the bedroom........so many more things I would love to try with her, I like her cheeky naughty spirit. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by laura_p View Post
                  Hey Guys,
                  I am just returning to the boards and revisiting my old shoots. Masie was the most amazing girl to be with. So much passionate energy, she turned me on so quickly and had me overwhelmed in pleasure. I developed a crush on her straight away and still stay in touch with in the hope we will connect again in the bedroom........so many more things I would love to try with her, I like her cheeky naughty spirit. Fingers crossed!
                  Hi'ya Laura...welcome back...i looked for you in the " Models Speak Thread "...there doesn't seem to be one, unless my eyes are deceiving me.

Are you planning to visit Abbyland again ?

TJ

Comment

Hey TJ,
                    I just started a thread on Models Speak, so you will find me now! I am totally planning to revisit Abbyland, I have just submitted a self shot shoot from my beautiful location in the Caribbean, so hopefully soon you can enjoy me again!

Comment

Ha just realized I have my tongue sticking out in this clip - I was concentrating hard on having good time with Laura because heck stunning blondes don't just drop out the sky onto my lap every day! Little known secret Laura gives the best cuddles, she was designed for snuggling into! I am so happy we stayed in touch (although she owes me a small beating for my lack of consistency in e-mails recently - that can only be fun!) !

I very much remember calling home during this trip to abbyland and blushing as I told my friend (it was Satine actually) about Laura - the crush was on both sides!

Love you Laura bear!

Comment

What does "erumpent" mean?

Comment

Hi, Masie...

You don't know me because I have rarely posted. I really like your work here (both behind and in front of camera) but I am so jealous of you! Wish I could get 1/10th the pussy you do, Masie.

I posted to Melody S but it seems she isn't here or doesn't want to chat.

You mentioned Satine. Satine is one of my very favorites, so girly. Do you expect her back here any time soon?

Comment

Oh Miss Masie Spunk......What a sweet message, hungry horny little energy bunnies like YOU don't fall out of the sky too often for me! You could become very addictive if I was around you in the flesh...... And for the beating, YES YES YES, oh you have been a lazy biatch with emails! hahahah I will give you a good spanking I think

Untill then Masie Spunk

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X