• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lawan

New Model: Lawan
    Attached Files

Wow!

Lovely and luscious Lawan. Her video is a little less than a couple days away and will be worth the wait.

I love that smile!

Comment

A fun set to introduce the lovely Lawan as she does her laundry, undressing and playing with her clothes. The hallway setting which becomes her playground with its polished wood floor and the bluish light radiating through the door splendidly complements and contrasts with her lovely warm skin tones, Jacki with customary finesse of artistry, admirably presents every aspect of Lawan's beauty in a series of fine compositions, those as she tosses her long dark hair splendidly capturing this and the sense of fun, as Lawan writes "it feels like I'm free to do it..," My thanks to Jacki, the team and Lawan.

tom

Comment

Lovely teasing pics of an Oriental beauty! Thanks for sharing with us, Lawan! Rob x

Comment

A splendidly fun sexy video as Lawan first tells us a little about herself, in conversation with Michelle she is delightfully loquacious throughout. In fine scenes she demonstrates some exercises, both while clothed and unclothed, standing and sitting, her naked skin making giggle inducing 'suspicious' noises as she moves on the floor. There are lovely scenes as shot from blow looking up at an angle she stands naked and shows us her favourite body part; her bum and lovely it is, the camera zooming in for a closer look. In all a thoroughly enjoyable melange of scenes, shot from all angles and distances for which my thanks to Michelle, the team amd Lawan, to whom congratulations on her first AW shoot, may it not be the last but the first of a long and fruitful association.

tom

Comment

Lovely new model. Very nice view of her beautiful pussy.

Comment

What Lawan lacks in fluent English she more than makes up for in her sexiness (talking about positions) and her lovely body! Hope to see you back on here again soon, Lawan! Rob x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X