X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 259

New Backstage: 259
    Attached Files

What a treat! lots more pix of the wonderful SueAnn - and lovely Clio too, but SueAnn is one of my special faves from Australian days

Comment

Two stars in the AW firmament, Sue-Ann and Cleo, rise again in this Backstage. The Shoot Rave mentions it was Cleo's first T3 - IIRC Cleo loved the concept, but hated the description Girl/Girl Hardcore.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	backstage-259-019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	640388
      I'd love to know what they saw in the camera to produce such great smiles. (Themselves, of course. )

Comment

Oh wow -- Cleo, one of my all-time favorites! She is just so stunning. And Sue-Ann is amazing too! Thanks for the memories with this set.

Comment

CLEO You are my Beautiful Sweetheart,,,,Had very Sweet Memories of you,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
            What a treat! lots more pix of the wonderful SueAnn - and lovely Clio too, but SueAnn is one of my special faves from Australian days
            You are correct. SueAnn is a legend.

Comment

What beautiful personalities these two possess. Stars in the firmament is right! Cleo and Sue Ann, have 38 shoots between their lovely selves!

Comment

Wow, this one was stunning! I loved the photos of Cleo and Sue Ann posing with the assistant (who's name is temporarily escaping me) and the photos of the two of them showering together.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Wow, this one was stunning! I loved the photos of Cleo and Sue Ann posing with the assistant (who's name is temporarily escaping me) and the photos of the two of them showering together.
                  Hi trebor,

'Tis the lovely Prue

tom

Comment

Thanks random shoot widget.... Always great seeing a Cleo picture.... super double bonus having Sue-ann included.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X