X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Madison Y

New IM: Madison Y
    Attached Files

Can't wait for this! The thought of Madison's characteristic orgasmic vocalizations amplified by the bathroom echo effect is sending chills of anticipation down my spine already!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Wow ! Stunning IM with a wonderful pregnant girl.

Comment

Thanks! I'm a sucker for bathtub shots like this, and Madison certainly looks great as she gets off. (I like the wet panties too.) A nice start to a busy Sunday.

Comment

Jseas, I'm a sucker for Madison's nipples. In my dreams! But, goodness, aren't they so perky and delicious. I think the rest of Madison is pretty easy on the eyes as well.

Comment

A jolly fine IM as Madison take a bath, her hands caress her luscious form settling in place, that special place, first over and under knickers then without as they are discarded. There are a few brief moments when it seems a second camera is brought into play, Madison's hand is seen under water between her thighs as she plays. As her arousal rises her face becomes a wreathed in a broad smile, her breathing deepens with a splendidly vocal expressiveness arousal peaks, deep sighs and breathing, exclamations "Oh my God" signalling a blissful satiation. A delight to watch and listen to thank you Madison

tom

Comment

What a great model. Are there ever going to be any stills? Have any ever been taken?

Comment

I assume Madison has had her baby by now. Do please get her back for more shoots if you possibly can, preferably including a solo set. We know she does other sorts of modelling for other sites that are very very UNlike AW, but that is no problem when her AW appearances have been so delicious and sexy

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                  I assume Madison has had her baby by now. Do please get her back for more shoots if you possibly can, preferably including a solo set. We know she does other sorts of modelling for other sites that are very very UNlike AW, but that is no problem when her AW appearances have been so delicious and sexy
                  I absolutely agree with hippoid's every word here.

There is something wonderfully wild and thrillingly feral about the way Madison cums that I think may well by unique in the entire AW archives.

凧ちゃん

Comment

just spotted this shoot and i loved it. Does she still model with the site?

Comment

Originally posted by WingZephyr View Post
                      just spotted this shoot and i loved it. Does she still model with the site?
                      She is a quite well known American model... So if you keep your fingers crossed she may come across with AnnaBelle Lee next time (if) she visits AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X