Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Marietta & Sahara (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Wish they'd lose the socks, this is such a turn off. And it's been seen quite a lot recently.

Comment

I've got no problem with socks, but I do have a problem with how perfectly sexy Marietta is. She reminds me too much of an old girlfriend of mine -- dark, some sexy arm hair, beautiful! This is unfair on AW's part! Marietta and Sahara are great to see together, and it gave me a chance to revisit Marietta's other shoots and that is a treat. In her other girl-girl, for instance, there's a lingering shot in the 2nd video of Marina lying on top of Marietta -- their butts together. Just a real turn-on, not to mention the rest of the videos. Wow! Thanks for bringing us Marietta and her sexy love-making mates here.

Comment

I can't download the file g_marietta_saharavid1_HD.mp4. It stops at 391,2 Mo.

Comment

Two lovely girls in the throes of passionate lovemaking, getting towards orgasm. and they stop to answer the bloody 'phone! Fair makes you vomit!

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
            I can't download the file g_marietta_saharavid1_HD.mp4. It stops at 391,2 Mo.
            Downloads fine for me, all 900Mb of it. You sure you got enough free diskspace ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Downloads fine for me, all 900Mb of it. You sure you got enough free diskspace ?
              It's working now.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                Wish they'd lose the socks, this is such a turn off. And it's been seen quite a lot recently.
                I had to wear the socks because I have a ton of scars from hiking in the Appalachians. Maybe members should vote over whether they'd like to see bruises and scars or socks?

I can't really help the bruises and scars, kind of comes with the territory when you're into the outdoors...just sayin

Marietta was a little hotty! and a great kisser...

Comment

Great to see you back, Sahara, and hope you are doing a new solo too.
                  And I LIKE socks!

Comment

Hi Sahara, great to hear from you after your Summer of hiking! Also great to see you back on our AW screens. I willl get busy downloading Marietta & Sahara and chat back at ya about it later.

Never mind about the whiners and chronic complainers
                    Members love abby girls for their pretty faces, let us explain
                    Well there's also soft skin, bum, and boobs
                    And yes, legs in knee socks can be cute too!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                      I had to wear the socks because I have a ton of scars from hiking in the Appalachians. Maybe members should vote over whether they'd like to see bruises and scars or socks?

I can't really help the bruises and scars, kind of comes with the territory when you're into the outdoors...just sayin
                      You may have had a good reason for wearing socks and it's alright I understand that, but I wonder what the other models have for excuses.

And unlike some members I feel I have the right to like or unlike some things, I'm not one that follow with a blindfold.

Comment

You may have had a good reason for wearing socks and it's alright I understand that, but I wonder what the other models have for excuses.
                        You just turn yourself inside out worrying about those excuses. We'll leave you to it, friend!

And unlike some members I feel I have the right to like or unlike some things, I'm not one that follow with a blindfold.
                        Sure you do. Post it to AW feedback instead of in the shoot thread, where the models will see it. Please!

Comment

Fantastic to see back Sahara in a T3. She is so hot and beautiful !

Comment

I thought the Appalachian Trail was... well a trail.. i.e. well traveled. Unless you did barefoot, which would be a bit weird As for stockings, they can be nice to see but wouldn't fit with most AW shoots. Perhaps in the eventually coming After Dark section (more glossy). Colorful and/or stripey socks (like these) are fine with me, it's not something I focus on

p.s. plenty of stockings in Limo Girls though ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              I thought the Appalachian Trail was... well a trail.. i.e. well traveled. Unless you did barefoot, which would be a bit weird
                              bug bites, hard falls etc. it is a trail, but there's rocks and lots of hard ground to fall on. I actually did walk barefoot for a day or two in the beginning when my feet grew out of my first pair of boots...

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
                                Great to see you back, Sahara, and hope you are doing a new solo too.
                                And I LIKE socks!
                                Me too!!! This is a great GG!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

What a great shoot! Great to have Sahara back, looking forward to seeing her shoot with Hayden.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                    What a great shoot! Great to have Sahara back, looking forward to seeing her shoot with Hayden.
                                    Hayden was absolutely delicious.

Comment

Sahara, I'm not much of a camper myself but I'd glaly drop my nine to five here in the concrete jungle and follow you happily into the woods. Great to have you back!!

Comment

Mucho enjoyment watching Sahara pleasuring Marietta. I really liked seeing Sahara's pretty face and lovely long hair again. Nice job by both girls!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X