Thread: New Girl/Girl: Hayden & Sahara (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Hayden & Sahara (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Hayden & Sahara (Girl-Girl Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Fantastic duo. The girls are very hot. Sahara is so beautiful and it is a delight to watch evey shooting with her.

Still Exploring
    Surprisingly few comments. Hayden is lovely, but Sahara is adorable - a beautiful and tranquil face, full soft breasts, plump and cuddly body, and, below a thatch of soft, brown hair, a pair of deliciously meaty lips, which, unlike her name, are decidedy moist.
    I have one quibble; the third part - "backstage"- would normally have had Hayden and Sahara with their arms around each other, talking to a member of the crew, instead of which we had a scene reminiscent of a city railway station at rush hour. (A rather unusual one with two naked girls sitting in the middle). I assume that they were off for their Easter break, and Hayden and Sahara left to fend for themselves. They may still be there for all I know.
    In the unlikely event of your doing a shoot in Queensland, let me know, and I'll be glad to arrange a lift.

Posting Champion
    Lovely T3! The first video has some outstanding titty loving were we get too see up-close, a lot of Hayden is kissing and sucking Sahara's nipples. The second video highlight is seeing Sahara's pretty face going down on Hayden's shave pubes, for a very nice and lengthy oral sex scene. That last orgasm Sahara gives Hayden, by a hand job, is also outstanding.
    Hayden really, really has a hot body.

AW Model AW chatterbox Michelle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cervantes View Post
    Surprisingly few comments. Hayden is lovely, but Sahara is adorable - a beautiful and tranquil face, full soft breasts, plump and cuddly body, and, below a thatch of soft, brown hair, a pair of deliciously meaty lips, which, unlike her name, are decidedy moist.
    I have one quibble; the third part - "backstage"- would normally have had Hayden and Sahara with their arms around each other, talking to a member of the crew, instead of which we had a scene reminiscent of a city railway station at rush hour. (A rather unusual one with two naked girls sitting in the middle). I assume that they were off for their Easter break, and Hayden and Sahara left to fend for themselves. They may still be there for all I know.
    In the unlikely event of your doing a shoot in Queensland, let me know, and I'll be glad to arrange a lift.
    I apologize for this 'rushed' after vid. We were on crazy time constraints this day and we needed to get Sahara to the airport on time.

mf xx

Permanent Resident
    What a fantastic pairing, great to see these two together in Amsterdam. They both looked glorious stretched out on the couch while receiving oral sex from each other.

Enjoys It Here
    GREAT PAIR,,,Sahara,,You are my Favorite,,You Go Girl,,,Hayden,,You are looking Great,,,,