Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Hayden & Sahara (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Fantastic duo. The girls are very hot. Sahara is so beautiful and it is a delight to watch evey shooting with her.

Comment

Surprisingly few comments. Hayden is lovely, but Sahara is adorable - a beautiful and tranquil face, full soft breasts, plump and cuddly body, and, below a thatch of soft, brown hair, a pair of deliciously meaty lips, which, unlike her name, are decidedy moist.
      I have one quibble; the third part - "backstage"- would normally have had Hayden and Sahara with their arms around each other, talking to a member of the crew, instead of which we had a scene reminiscent of a city railway station at rush hour. (A rather unusual one with two naked girls sitting in the middle). I assume that they were off for their Easter break, and Hayden and Sahara left to fend for themselves. They may still be there for all I know.
      In the unlikely event of your doing a shoot in Queensland, let me know, and I'll be glad to arrange a lift.

Comment

Lovely T3! The first video has some outstanding titty loving were we get too see up-close, a lot of Hayden is kissing and sucking Sahara's nipples. The second video highlight is seeing Sahara's pretty face going down on Hayden's shave pubes, for a very nice and lengthy oral sex scene. That last orgasm Sahara gives Hayden, by a hand job, is also outstanding.
        Hayden really, really has a hot body.

Comment

Originally posted by cervantes View Post
          Surprisingly few comments. Hayden is lovely, but Sahara is adorable - a beautiful and tranquil face, full soft breasts, plump and cuddly body, and, below a thatch of soft, brown hair, a pair of deliciously meaty lips, which, unlike her name, are decidedy moist.
          I have one quibble; the third part - "backstage"- would normally have had Hayden and Sahara with their arms around each other, talking to a member of the crew, instead of which we had a scene reminiscent of a city railway station at rush hour. (A rather unusual one with two naked girls sitting in the middle). I assume that they were off for their Easter break, and Hayden and Sahara left to fend for themselves. They may still be there for all I know.
          In the unlikely event of your doing a shoot in Queensland, let me know, and I'll be glad to arrange a lift.
          I apologize for this 'rushed' after vid. We were on crazy time constraints this day and we needed to get Sahara to the airport on time.

mf xx

Comment

What a fantastic pairing, great to see these two together in Amsterdam. They both looked glorious stretched out on the couch while receiving oral sex from each other.

Comment

GREAT PAIR,,,Sahara,,You are my Favorite,,You Go Girl,,,Hayden,,You are looking Great,,,,

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X