I don't like seeing tampons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like seeing tampons.

Just took a peek at Priya's upcoming video and saw a tampon string hanging out of her snatch. I know some guys get off on it but personally I think it's gross.

Thoughts?

For me, seeing a woman menstruating or urinating isn't at all gross, but isn't sexy either -- I don't associate them with sex ("urogenital" = multipurpose).

They don't bother me in videos provided they're relatively incidental rather than a focus.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing the occasional tampon string hanging out on a model, nor do I perceive it in a sexual context. It just serves as a kind reminder that the model is indeed real and has normal bodily functions.

Now, tampon being pulled out whilst during menstruation... that I doubt few here would care to see. hee-hee

Comment

I have on occasion removed one with my teeth. Was a turn on for the girls and a kind of a kick for me. Kinda of like we males expecting a girl to swallow I guess. Not gross... a natural function.

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
          I have on occasion removed one with my teeth. Was a turn on for the girls and a kind of a kick for me. Kinda of like we males expecting a girl to swallow I guess. Not gross... a natural function.
          Idon't reckon it had that appealing of a smell

Comment

I'm kinda interested in that, I don't care at all if I see a string hanging out. Occasionally it might be interesting to see one being pulled out. I'm fascinated at how skittish people are about it. It's just part of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
              I'm kinda interested in that, I don't care at all if I see a string hanging out. Occasionally it might be interesting to see one being pulled out. I'm fascinated at how skittish people are about it. It's just part of nature.
              There are sites for that kind of stuff. I just don't see AW as being one of those sites

Comment

Originally posted by amd2002a View Post

Just took a peek at Priya's upcoming video and saw a tampon string hanging out of her snatch. I know some guys get off on it but personally I think it's gross.

Thoughts?
                I think it's fascinating that you are comfortable seeing every other part of a female's anatomy, what each part does, and the activities of a woman's day to day life, as we display here as naturally as possible on AW. Yet it freaks you out to see traces of things that involve one of the most important, integral, beautiful parts of being a woman. Fascinating!! Just fascinating!! And quiet a turn off for me as a woman when I guy has such opinions. But hey that's just me!!

Girls can be incredible visceral, carnal and horny when bleeding (from my own throb levels, and that I have witnessed in partners/lovers!! Except for some girls in the first two days who experience cramping. I'm not one of those. I just get completely randy!!) And it is an increeeeedible turn on when guys have the sexual maturity to embrace it as part of the everyday. All of my male lovers haven't worried in the slightest about anything to do with menstruation. Some removing tampons for me during sex, some fingering, penetrating and even giving oral during menstruation. Sure there's a little more of a clean up...but fuck...sex without a tampon is like sex without a condom. There's always gonna be stuff to clean up So take a seeing a peek at a tampon string as a little "red flag" (pun intended) to some of the best sex there is to have. Girls get very heated at this time of the month. Step up and realize how beautiful it is! It is just cotton...like that in your jocks or t-shirt or sock you used to put over your cock as a teenager to stop cum flying everywhere. Funny that!!!

Imagine if we invented a teeeeeeeny tiny cotton insert that we made boys wear to stop the cum leaking everywhere....only then to turn around and say "I know some [girls] get off on it but personally I think it's gross". Oh hang on that's right!!! We did make something like this, made of rubber, they are called condoms!!!!! And everrrrryone understands that condoms are apart of everyday, and every now and then you'll see one on the end of a cock. there's my thoughts amd2002a

Comment

yeah! What she said!

Comment

And another thing:

"I don't like seeing tampons

Perhaps you shouldn't join a website that has the female cunt as one of it's biggest focuses. Yes I said cunt. And yes I love that word. For all the meaning that the word was originally intended!!!!! I 'heart' CUNT!

Comment

YEAH! I 'heart' cunt too!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                        YEAH! I 'heart' cunt too!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	luv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	640519

That goes for me too !

Comment

I get faint at the sight of blood. ANY blood (in quantities larger than a few drops). I have stopped watching a number of current TV series because they show too much blood and guts. So while the string does not bother me at all, a "used" tampon would. Yes, I know it is natural but that fact does not change my reaction. Also I am sensitive to smells and the menstrual smell is not a turn on for me.

Different strokes for different folks!

Spud

Comment

I personally don't have any qualms with it and sure wouldn't turn it down but i might have some reservations when it comes to cunnilingus ( which i really love and try to always include in the love making) depending on hygiene or the quantity of blood flow. Other than that, it usually has always been more of a turn on for me knowing that she is at a higher state of arousal....NOW !...I need and want it right NOW !

RYL tj
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 27 April 2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Hooray, Jacki, I absolutely agree. And I think that t-strings are cute.
                              Sadly partner is squeamish about the smell, whatever I tell her.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                                I get faint at the sight of blood. ANY blood (in quantities larger than a few drops). I have stopped watching a number of current TV series because they show too much blood and guts. So while the string does not bother me at all, a "used" tampon would. Yes, I know it is natural but that fact does not change my reaction. Also I am sensitive to smells and the menstrual smell is not a turn on for me.

Different strokes for different folks!

Spud
                                I think hemophobia is a different thing to thinking women's periods are icky and shouldn't be talked about!! Xx
                                You poor thing, you wouldn't get to watch sexy vamp shows and such.

Comment

What specifically don't you like about tampons? Or do you mean, tampons with blood? Are tampons with no blood ok? What about period blood, like in Maisie's recent redux shoot? What about pads?

Comment

as long as no one's sucking a bloody tampon,i'll stay with site. otherwise i love this site and it's adventurous ways,kinky or not. keep up the fantastic work
                                    by the way i love cunt,especially jacki's

Comment

Originally posted by renfield420 View Post
                                      as long as no one's sucking a bloody tampon,i'll stay with site. otherwise i love this site and it's adventurous ways,kinky or not. keep up the fantastic work
                                      by the way i love cunt,especially jacki's
                                      YUM!!! Thanks renfield.... I lover her too she has been with me through everything hahaha Xx

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                                        YUM!!! Thanks renfield.... I lover her too she has been with me through everything hahaha Xx
                                        lucky girl,you're welcome baby.
                                        i hope you're okay with my passionate love for you.i'd pull a tampon with my teeth with you any day.
                                        everytime i see you in the background in a shoot,my attention just goes straight to you and i'm like "fuck yesss"

Comment

lucky girl,you're welcome baby.
                                          i hope you're okay with my passionate love for you.i'd pull a tampon with my teeth with you any day.
                                          everytime i see you in the background in a shoot,my attention just goes straight to you and i'm like "fuck yesss"
                                          There's nothing wrong with loads of love in the world renfield. Everyone could do with indulging and projecting a little more in it if you ask me. x

Comment

Maybe the age factor has to be taken into consideration.A young/younger guy may not have been exposed to the "Period" and it's dressings as much as the older guys.I know at the age of 19 or 20 i would probably be a bit more squeamish to it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                              Maybe the age factor has to be taken into consideration.A young/younger guy may not have been exposed to the "Period" and it's dressings as much as the older guys.I know at the age of 19 or 20 i would probably be a bit more squeamish to it as well.
                                              i believe that as well. when a person is 18-21 and naive about the vagina and how it works,things just seem gross and strange.
                                              i know guys that won't eat their gf's,cause they think it's not clean. i love cunt so much that i learn everything about it and i just fall more in love with it.
                                              plus it makes girls happy when you know how to pleasure them.

Comment

i believe that as well. when a person is 18-21 and naive about the vagina and how it works,things just seem gross and strange.
                                                i know guys that won't eat their gf's,cause they think it's not clean. i love cunt so much that i learn everything about it and i just fall more in love with it.
                                                plus it makes girls happy when you know how to pleasure them.
                                                There was only the occasional Pussy licking for me from the age of 16 to 19 but from there on and after a few trial and error ( including "periods" and dressings ) it was DIVE !..DIVE !...DIVE ! as much as possible...I love Muff Diving as well !

RYL tj

Comment

There's a lot of things that young guys don't get exposed to, or they get incorrectly exposed to. It's such a shame. Boys, very curious at a young age, can very easily observe harcore, violent, extremist sex in google searches on the internet. Yet schools (both primary and secondary) are still insanely conservative and embarrassed to teach thorough classes on AAAALLLL elements of bodies, sex and sexuality. I still remember my one and only sex ed class. In grade 5 at primary school. We watched a cartoon movie..where orgasms were explained by two cats (yes cats) who shimmied up and down each other. "Where Did I Come From" it was called. In so many high schools, sketched images with no detail are still being passed around to teach kids the genitalia of men and women. ONE sketch. How does that even BEGIN to cover the variations and wondrous differences of cunts and cocks out there. No wonder boys wank by themselves in their bedrooms for so many years, and why girls feel embarrassed if there's a little more skin on hers than the other girls. You have no idea how many one on one deep and meaningful convos I've had with models over the years. About their shape and size. Some girls deeeeply scarred emotionally. Over what boys have said to them over the years because of the boys own ignorance. Ignorance that comes from misinformation. Boys (and girls) can really do life long damage to girls from such outbursts over things so personal, so intimate to them, yet at the end of the day so natural.

Comment

i'll admit i went down on a few girls that didn't take care as they should have,and that put me off it for awhile.

Comment

There was only the occasional Pussy licking for me from the age of 16 to 19 but from there on and after a few trial and error ( including "periods" and dressings ) it was DIVE !..DIVE !...DIVE ! as much as possible...I love Muff Diving as well !

RYL tj
                                                      Oh you gorgeous thing!!! I love such deep diving also....so pretty and warm and comforting. x

Comment

i'll admit i went down on a few girls that didn't take care as they should have,and that put me off it for awhile.
                                                        Yes hygiene is a whole separate issue too!!! For SURE!!!. It's just like taking a shower for the rest of your body, or washing your hair, or drinking water so your urine is healthy, or eating good food so your cum tastes healthy and sweet. Always should look after your temple.
                                                        But hemophobia and hygiene aside, oh and of course if someone is carrying a condition/disease like an STI in their blood....outside of those things...it's nothing to fear and can be used as a plus if you know how. Xx

Comment

Yes hygiene is a whole separate issue too!!! For SURE!!!. It's just like taking a shower for the rest of your body, or washing your hair, or drinking water so your urine is healthy, or eating good food so your cum tastes healthy and sweet. Always should look after your temple.
                                                          But hemophobia and hygiene aside, oh and of course if someone is carrying a condition/disease like an STI in their blood....outside of those things...it's nothing to fear and can be used as a plus if you know how. Xx
                                                          absolutely
                                                          as i'm quoted as saying on facebook "if i could live on just eating pussy,i would."

Comment

. You have no idea how many one on one deep and meaningful convos I've had with models over the years. About their shape and size. Some girls deeeeply scarred emotionally. Over what boys have said to them over the years because of the boys own ignorance. Ignorance that comes from misinformation. Boys (and girls) can really do life long damage to girls from such outbursts over things so personal, so intimate to them, yet at the end of the day so natural.
                                                            I can now see how someone in your field ,with your experience as model and now videographer can become a "Mentor" to many of these girls. We ( guys ) just assume the model feels comfortable and accepts her vaginal shape and size due to the fact that she exposes herself to the camera for the rest of the world to see but little do we (guys) know about the life long damage that these girls have incurred due to being made aware of their not so ( in their words ) pretty private parts. Like i say; your work entails a lot more than just taking pics and filming videos. You should feel very proud of what you do ...and Im sure your wise words and encouragement will give these girls the necessary strength and confidence to get them through.

RYL tj
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 27 April 2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X