Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Elsbeth & Nayomi (Girl-Girl Make-Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Great contrast in the photo. Interesting props. These two really look like they enjoyed eachothers company. Hope it all carries over well into the entire photo set and video shoot.

Comment

Nayomi is a great and sexy looking lady. It would be lovely to see her in some more girl girl shoots making love too and been made love too, with the likes of Chloe, Marina, Blossom, or Jaclyn and getting hot and steamy!

Comment

The video will come out soon??? Please?

Comment

This was basically an Inimate Moments but with a cameraman. AW was going so strong with awesome GG shoots until about 4 weeks ago. Is AW pulling their strongest GG content and hoping that AW Night thingy will take on the best GG content, leaving current subscribers kind of SOL? Please understand these two ladies were gorgeous, earnest in their attraction and pleasure. Just frustrated by format, ESPECIALLY how lovely both of them are.

Comment

This is a surprise, because i've been curious about a G/G with Elsbeth. She has all the female softness i can imagine in a perfect way The pairing with Nayomi is wonderful. This make-out shoot is like a DIM with a hot twist and fun, specialy after her DIM's. Looking forward for another G/G and many more solo and (D)IM's involving Elsbeth
            William.

Comment

Originally posted by spawn777 View Post
              This was basically an Inimate Moments but with a cameraman. AW was going so strong with awesome GG shoots until about 4 weeks ago. Is AW pulling their strongest GG content and hoping that AW Night thingy will take on the best GG content, leaving current subscribers kind of SOL?
              I don't know whether AW is holding back on GG3 shoots so they could be used elsewhere--maybe yes or maybe no--that being said, my own feeling as to the eroticism of the shoots done in Europe is that most are not on a par with similar venued ones shot in Australia. At first I thought perhaps I was just imagining the difference...and decided that it would be best to give it some time for the models and crew to get up to Aussie speed. Now I've come to the conclusion that the freshness and erotic quality of the GG3 shoots is most defiinitely diminished........much to my chagrin. It is disappointing and hopefully will change for the better. Time will tell.

Comment

Very nice duo. Fun to see them boxing naked.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X