X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Dahlia & Nichole

New Double IM: Dahlia & Nichole
    Attached Files

It's really a special treat when there is sizzling chemistry between the models in any shoot and this one definitely is on that list.

Sweet, gentle kisses and caresses and tender nipple pinches soon leads to a lip-locking intense orgasm for both these beautiful,fun,natural sexy babes.
    P.S. Dahlia read my mind exactly when she said: "We should do a Girl-Girl together"...Yes, Yes, Please...Soon !

RYL tj

Comment

A super-erotic Double IM. Please, please let there be a GG shoot in the offing between these two lovely girls.

Comment

Very nice DIM. It's right a GG with Dahlia and Nichole could be fantastic.

Comment

Very nice to see girls so attracted to each other. A g/g should work out well, I'm sure Dahlia well be glad to be Nichole's first Don't worry Nichole, I'm pretty sure HQ can schedule you some away from shooting to do said g/g shoot! You can always self-shoot a g/g shoot, ask Michelle! (hint: Nadine/Patience shoot)

Comment

Wonderful stuff! Yes, let me join the chorus, Dahlia and Nichole, would be great in a girl/girl shoot.

Comment

*joins the Dahlia-Nichole-GG chorus*

凧ちゃん

Comment

Never mind.
                Last edited by intalam; 26 May 2011, 12:45 PM. Reason: The problem I was complaining about has been fixed.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X