X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kylie H

New IM: Kylie H
    Attached Files

OHHH BOY !!!!! A new Kylie H IM Its like Christmas morning....

Excellent IM... Kylie is soooo sexy... loved the cheeky little smile at the camera as she is leaving the room.
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 26 May 2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      OHHH BOY !!!!! A new Kylie H IM Its like Christmas morning....
      'Twas the night before Christmas that Kylie came to town...a sexy little Aussie lass,

With a camera in place and Hot to Trot, she sure does take away one's frown......
      Last edited by tjsunray; 27 May 2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Great surprise to see her in Amsterdam.
        I hope she is doing many other shoots.

Comment

Well vertseb42, if you wish hard enough - it might just happen

I like that my sheepish smiles are cheeky instead of obviously a little hint of shyness after a moment of losing control and awareness of my surroundings.

Comment

haha... it was another excellent shoot but that was always going to be expected. You are SOOOOO damn cute and sexy !!!

Pleased to see that the tan lines are still there.. a little less noticeably after almost 2 consecutive summers.. but still there... I think I have mentioned how I love your tan lines as well as what they highlight

I will add a little concern... and only cause my mind works in strange ways... But that purple/pink garment on the bean bag.. where did that come from... Is some poor model somewhere looking for their favorite pink/purpley garment thingy and cant find it??

Thanks Kylie... seem to be saying that a lot just recently...

Pinky
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 30 May 2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Haha Pinky,
              It's my scarf! Us Aussies take a little longer to get used to the cold, and even though it's supposedly "warm" here, I still need to rug up.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                Haha Pinky,
                It's my scarf! Us Aussies take a little longer to get used to the cold, and even though it's supposedly "warm" here, I still need to rug up.
                Ohhhh Kylie... you have to be more careful with your stuff... It was there when you went in the room and still there when you left, that's how stuff go missing

But thanks for clearing up my concern... I can sleep now knowing that some poor model had lost her beloved item (scarf).

Also... think that is probably a Queenslander thing... The ACT gals would probably find it warm. By memory you also looked very cold going into the Canberra bathroom in Kylie H redux video .

Pinky

Comment

ok... sorry for flooding any Kylie_H thread but.... (ok.. I have no excuse)

& because its such a yucky cold day here and I have too much time on my hands

Click image for larger version

Name:	cheeky or shy....jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	640647

ok.... so what does everyone think... cheeky smile or shy smile ???

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                    ok... sorry for flooding any Kylie_H thread but.... (ok.. I have no excuse)

& because its such a yucky cold day here and I have too much time on my hands

[ATTACH]28102[/ATTACH]

ok....so what does everyone think... cheeky smile or shy smile ???
                    I think it's a combo. of cheeky,shyness,adventure,excitement and add to that flirtiness + sexiness
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 4 June 2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Why are you so fucking hot?? *__*

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X