• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 270

New Backstage: 270
    Attached Files

Couple of questions???????

Caitlin - one shoot but three backstage "shoots" ....

Once again... can someone please explain the backstage numbering. Catlin is in backstage 04 backstage 06 and now 270. Now I gather they are all from the same solo photoshoot so must have been shot at a similar time so why 260 odd backstages later??

ok... maybe three.... The old shoots used to have two separate imagesets.. in Caitlin's case an indoor one and an outdoor one. Did they use to be shoot the same day or would this not be done as a solo shoot and a redux???

Thanks...

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      Couple of questions???????

Caitlin - one shoot but three backstage "shoots" ....
      crispy mis-spelled Caitlin K

Jacki started as model in 2004, she started shooting for AW years later. It would be verrry hard for her to have shot a 2002 shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        crispy mis-spelled Caitlin K
        Why is it that the identity of the model is not checked before putting it down ??? And why is it that other models like Charity, Michou and Natasha M also appearing in this shoot are not mentioned ? For those who don't know the models, how will they find out who they are.

Comment

That is why I couldn't actually see caitlin in the photoshoot. ummm also I don't see Kiki either.. yet she is also identified as a model in the shoot.

Think maybe casgrain should be do the model labeling... I'm very impressed with his model knowledge..

Comment

Thanks for the information Casgrain. The AW staff seem to have lost direction woth their move to Holland.

Comment

Trying to find out who is third from the left. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by slinger28 View Post
                Trying to find out who is third from the left. Thanks
                I'm not quite sure but I think it's one of the videographer of AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X