• Show
Clear All

New Model: Nandine

New Model: Nandine
    Attached Files

Perfect figure, absolutely brilliant.

yusa

Comment

She's beautiful of course. Spectacular bod, very beautiful. But this is a stylized shoot -- just the photographer fooling around with color in the studio. I guess I prefer seeing these models in their own homes, in their own activities, and in day-to-day not theatrical poses. As the eternal bra lover, I do love her bra hanging up as you've done in that one frame... which somehow AW never manages to do. Thanks for always keeping things beautiful.

Comment

I can only view the 25 'best of' images (gorgeous), but not the full set of 238...

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid View Post
          I can only view the 25 'best of' images (gorgeous), but not the full set of 238...
          Sure you can Click on the name 'Nandine' above where you normally get thumbnails pics (i.e. this link http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/nandine/images/stills )

Comment

Indeed I can Thank you, Frans!
            Immediate vote that she should make a return visit to AW!

Comment

Very cute, so girl-next-doorish. I loved this colorful pic...

Abbywinters.com, THE place for cuties in glasses!

Comment

Oh my, what a cutie! She is gorgeous, loved her glasses and her purple underwear. I would love to see her again!

Comment

Gorgeous and fresh ... and a playful and friendly smile.

I have been fortunate to have dated two ladies who were true blondes (upstairs and down) like Nandine. The first was my very first girlfriend when I was 14, Jill. Had short hair like Nandine, too. The other, Sherry, was when I was about 30. Both were beautiful and had awesome little blonde bushes.

I'd like to see Nandine with hers grown out a little more.

Comment

Nandine looks very sweet, as well as pretty. Beautiful broad back. I wonder what she'll tell us about herself on the video. And whether she'll explain what she means in her After bio when she asks herself, Do I jump in?
                    Last edited by JacksonP49; 4 June 2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Very lovely hirl, I hope she does more shoots.

Comment

Gorgeous! much hope we can see more of her (in both senses!)

Comment

there is not much not to like about Nadine ,and especailly her puffie nipples tastee indeed

Comment

Very promising first solo with a lovely girl. Very nice body.

Comment

Like sterling3 wrote:
                              there is not much not to like about Nadine...
                              We can see Nandine in this playful shoot as if she does this always
                              Hope to see more!
                              William.

Comment

See what I mean about her back?

Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonefly View Post
                                  She's beautiful of course. Spectacular bod, very beautiful. But this is a stylized shoot -- just the photographer fooling around with color in the studio. I guess I prefer seeing these models in their own homes, in their own activities, and in day-to-day not theatrical poses. As the eternal bra lover, I do love her bra hanging up as you've done in that one frame... which somehow AW never manages to do. Thanks for always keeping things beautiful.
                                  This is NOT a studio shoot. It is an apartment. We do not shoot in studios.

Comment

I agree. Thanks for pointing that out JacksonP49. But the shot would be nicer with no underwear.

Comment

A lovely young lady with real next door charm - the video caption sums it up for me: "This girl is just so down to earth, so informal, so natural..."

Comment

Thank you AW for bring us this beautiful model and thank you Nandine for doing the shoot and brightening up our lives with such beauty xx

Comment

WOW !

Comment

Goodness, this delicious Dutch girl's even lovelier in motion and speaking. Nandine thinks her best feature is her pretty mouth, not her perfect breasts. Stay tuned to the end of the video, Nandine sings us a little song. Very beautiful!

Comment

Hi Bookmanz,
                                              Today I had a podcast. New feature on the website soon! We had also some questions from you, if i'm right! Stay Tuned! And thank you for the lovely compliment!

Comment

HI JacksonP49,
                                                I mean with i'm jumping in, the AW adventure
                                                Hope you enjoyed the second shoot also!
                                                XXX

Comment

Nandine,
                                                  Thanks for joining us on the boards everybody absolutely loved your shoot, so we'll surely enjoy chatting with you on here. You can make your own thread in the models speaks forum and tell us about yourself, post pictures, or quiz us members about anything.

Hey, that is great to hear about the AW podcast idea. Masie asked a bunch of us for questions, so it will be fun to hear your answers.

Comment

Nandine,
                                                    you are gorgeous.
                                                    I realy hope to see more of you in the future.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X