• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kylie H comes back...

New Redux: Kylie H comes back...
    Attached Files

Ooh what a water proof looking toy! xx

Comment

Sigh! Young and yummy, you can't any better than this. Kylie pushes all my buttons. What a girl!

Comment

Great news, she is magnificent!

Regards.

Andre.

Comment

i envy that toy and Kylie H is a perfect example why abby winters girls are "naturally delicious"

Comment

An instant favorite of mine.

Comment

Just another reason why I am a member for the Kylie_H fan club. This is an absolutely stunning image set from a extremely sexy model... great job AW... Great job Kylie_H, can't wait for the video...

Pinky...

thinks with all the stunning pics of Ms. H, I'm a little surprised the preview pic chosen isn't one focused on her.

Comment

just saw the video and i love it. very tasteful in many ways,THANK YOU SWEET BEAUTIFUL KYLIE H XXX

Comment

Having a male vedeographer seemed a bit off-putting to me. Having all-woman crews is something I've always liked best about AW.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
                    Having a male vedeographer seemed a bit off-putting to me. Having all-woman crews is something I've always liked best about AW.
                    For much, much more discussion on that topic please use the Male staff present at shoots? thread, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
                      Couldn't agree more ComSoop, a very sad day. Kylie H is one of my all time faves but I don't like this set as it just is not AW

Comment

Ohhh my GOD... its a MAMMOTH video... 46 mins...
                        Going to have to watch it in more than one sitting as I really need to get out..
                        Ok.. watched the first part... until the bra comes off.. Kylie H is ADORABLY she is super cool, I adore the little half smiles she gives. It's very flirtatious (IMO) Just puts a stupid grin on my face just watching it.
                        Adam (I gather it was Adam) talking didn't concern me as much as I was expecting (dreading). I do have one concern which I will post elsewhere as this thread is all about the gorgeous Kylie H. and how gorgeous was she...

TBC...

Pinky (aka "an admirer of mine" )
                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 14 June 2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Yip... Mr Fortunado is one lucky Dude alright !

Pinky...Did you also notice (amongst other thingsand can't very well blame you if you didn't) "Pinky the Scarf" laid out nicely on the headboard ?

p.s. trying to decipher this ???..... TBC Pinky (aka "an admirer of mine")...

RYL tj
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 14 June 2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                            Yip... Mr Fortunado is one lucky Dude alright !
                            Yip... and appears to be treating our Ms. H very well... so glad she is so happy

Pinky...Did you also notice (amongst other thingsand can't very well blame you if you didn't) "Pinky the Scarf" laid out nicely on the headboard ?
                            Well... I did notice it in the stills.. and blew it up super large but I can't confirm if it is "Kylie's scarf" which I call Pinky or another pink garment (It seemed to have a sleeve). The camera crew did not get pinky in focus enough for me to confirm 100%. But I also recall not being sure it was a scarf in the first sighting either, I needed Kylie H to confirmed that it was her scarf I was seeing. But thanks TJ, I'll take a special look in the video.

p.s. trying to decipher this ???..... TBC Pinky (aka "an admirer of mine")

RYL tj
                            I'll give you some more time... but the clue is in the video

RYL Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              Well... I did notice it in the stills.. and blew it up super large but I can't confirm if it is "Kylie's scarf" which I call Pinky or another pink garment (It seemed to have a sleeve). The camera crew did not get pinky in focus enough for me to confirm 100%. But I also recall not being sure it was a scarf in the first sighting either, I needed Kylie H to confirmed that it was her scarf I was seeing. But thanks TJ, I'll take a special look in the video.
                              It appears the scarf makes it's appearance in the video only (on the headboard) In the stills it looks like a small blanket or a sweater. That's strange !...if you look close it almost seems the two shoots were shot in different bedrooms?

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              I'll give you some more time... but the clue is in the video
                              Ok.....TBC= To Be Cont.

(aka "an admirer of mine)= now i remember!!!... something about an admirer(must be you pinky ?) + a voucher for a video game ?...good man!

p.s. was the waterproof toy also from the same admirer ?

RYL tj
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 14 June 2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

It appears the scarf makes it's appearance in the video only (on the headboard) In the stills it looks like a small blanket or a sweater. That's strange !...if you look close it almost seems the two shoots were shot in different bedrooms?

Ok.....TBC= To Be Cont.

(aka "an admirer of mine)= now i remember!!!... something about an admirer(must be you pinky) + a voucher for a video game ?...good man!

p.s. was the waterproof toy also from the same admirer ?

RYL tj
                                1. checking that out now (different bedrooms)
                                2. guilty for one but can't take the credit for the waterproof toy..

for everyone's/anyones info and because Kylie wouldn't mention it I will http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wishlist/1M1LDHPU7QLS2 if you want to send some love to Ms. H.

Pinky

Comment

Ok.... after some research I'm sure it's the same room... Just a lot messier for the video, but the same magazine "????biz world" on the bedside table.

Also... I did see Kylie's scarf (the one that I like to call Pinky) in the video... obviously the scarf only likes the moving pictures

Pinky

Comment

Yeah!...you're right !... don't know why i thought it was a different room now!...somehow missed this night table on the right side of the room the first time i looked at the stills...like you say: just more clothes scattered around in the video shoot !

P.S. do you know how the "Amazon Wish List" thingy works.Did Kylie open an account herself or is it
                                    an anonymous. admirer who opens an account for the model and she then picks items for her wish list ?...if you're not comfortable divulging
                                    this info.... that's OK !...sorry !...should know better than to ask it in the first place!
                                    I guess one finds these things out on such Sites as Facebook and Twitter ?...(which im not a member with !)

RYL tj
                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 14 June 2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

no problem asking... This is Kylie's wish list.. so these are things she has identified as wanting. Sending gifts are a little harder and may need to be sent via AWHQ now she is in Europe. That is why I found a gift voucher easiest option. This also could be sent via email to AWHQ for them to pass on. Hopefully, I am correct saying that... I know it was back in the Melbourne days. I'm sure Lux or Frans can delete my post if this is wrong.

You need to get yourself a twitter account... you are missing lotz of interesting Abby stuff.

ohhh... back to the shoot and thread title... yes.. lots of clothes scatted around the room and the bookshelves looked like there was more stuff on them... clothes once again... strange.

Pinky

Comment

That video is a bountiful feast for Kylie fans. Indeed, who could watch this amazing girl and not be smitten.

Uh, has there ever been a more apropos nickname that Mr. Fortunato, I think not.

Excellent video, hats off to Adam!

Comment

Thanks Kylie for this fantastic solo. Very beautiful girl especially her lovely face and her naughty smile.

Comment

I do actually have a home now, so my Amazon wishlist is back in functionality. Sadly, Amazon don't seem to sell sex toys or other such entertaining things, but the things on there are just things I want to spoil myself with but am waiting for spare money to appear, so it works quite well as a "Spoil Kylie" list too.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                              I do actually have a home now, so my Amazon wishlist is back in functionality. Sadly, Amazon don't seem to sell sex toys or other such entertaining things
                                              Check out the Universal Wishlist button (Masie used it extensivly for her wishlist, hence me knowing about it;-)

Are you still playing Sims TWO ? #3 has been out for a while not hasn't it ? It's too bad EA has never published a 'complete' sims2 dvd, would be so much easier (esp. with the sequence sims2 add-on need to be installed in).

Comment

Oooh Frans you are brilliant! I can't believe I forgot about that feature. I had it installed on my old computer for my old wishlist but it completely slipped my mind. That wishlist is about to get full... good thing it has the priority thing as well as being able to list by price so it doesn't matter how much I put in there, my favourite things as well as some bargain things will be easiest to find!

I am still playing the Sims 2 indeed, I tried the Sims 3 and thought it was awful (sorry to any fans) it took away so much of my control and didn't give me much in return. Luckily though, with the Sims 2 expansions, you can install them in whatever order you like - they got rid of the annoying "order" after the Sims original.
                                                Last edited by kylie_h; 18 June 2011, 05:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer a question!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                  I am still playing the Sims 2 indeed, I tried the Sims 3 and thought it was awful (sorry to any fans) it took away so much of my control and didn't give me much in return.
                                                  haha... and we know you like to be in control "Queen Kylie and all she surveys"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0252[1].JPG
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	640690
                                                    Well it has been said that I'm a control freak :P

Comment

Very cute top. And is that a lacy red bottom...

Comment

It's pink Some of my fav panties!

Comment

Pardon, pretty lady. They are indeed pink, not red. I'll sort out my color blindness, and get back to viewing the "Gigabyte of Gorgeousness", otherwise known as Kylie's newest redux video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X