X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Madelief

New Model: Madelief
    Attached Files

Very handsome girl with a greay body. Beautiful eyes and smile.

Comment

It's such an overworked cliche', but in this case appropriate. Madelief is awesome.

Comment

Awesome indeed, but would love to see her with full pubes.

Comment

This pic really does it for me. http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/mad...ls/madelief143
          It's like when Popeye gets his spinach!

Comment

Jolly nice of Madelief to spare us a few minutes between phone calls.

Comment

ohhh my god, she is sooooo cute. Such a pretty face, I love the freckles around her nose... it's adorable.

Comment

Great new Dutch model. In addition to the lovely face everybody has mentioned, her body is gorgeous. She mentioned in the video her favorite body part is her belly and her back, but she wished her breasts were bigger. Madelief, you're a doll, your breasts are perfect. In her video she and Michelle mention a strip soccer shoot with other models! That ought to be outstanding! Can't wait to see more Madelief!

Comment

Wow ! Wonderful new model. So beautiful !
                  Strip soccer is a fantastic idea. I also can't wait to see more of Madelief.

Comment

can't open links

Why can't I see anything of her?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmetje View Post
                      Why can't I see anything of her?
                      Same here. I just reported this to the Support Team.
                      William.

Comment

hmm

Maybe she blocked it for dutch users hahaha

Comment

Despite being a long-time member subscribed to all sites and having reported this as a bug, I still don't have access to this shoot (it did not even show up on the news page).

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur View Post
                            Despite being a long-time member subscribed to all sites and having reported this as a bug, I still don't have access to this shoot (it did not even show up on the news page).
                            Already forwarded your query to support, based on your post in the Crystal S/Karlijn DIM thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Already forwarded your query to support, based on your post in the Crystal S/Karlijn DIM thread.
                              Thanks a lot, Frans! For some reason, I don't have access to some shoots/features; another example is that on the news page the feature "shoot from one year ago" suddenly disappeared. I think it already started before I extended my subscription last time.

Comment

Good for her to have a fuckbuddy. Awww…what happened to the idea of strip-football (I always have to cringe when the American word) idea with another model?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X