Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Kylie H & Satine (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This is going to be excellent, I am really looking forward to this shoot.
    BUT...
    once again we don't get "preview" image that shows us both the models faces.. Satine and Kylie H are gorgeous young ladies, I for one would actually like to see all of them in the preview image here on the boards.

Pinky

ohhh my god.... I have got my grumpy pants on tonight.... sorry everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      ... once again we don't get "preview" image that shows us both the models faces.. Satine and Kylie H are gorgeous young ladies, I for one would actually like to see all of them in the preview image here on the boards ...
      Before I read your post, I'd just commented in another preview thread about how nice it would be to have more faces in shoot-preview pictures. :-)

However, I actually like this one -- although a wider angle would be cool so Satine's facial reaction to Kylie H's ministrations could be seen, it is still a very happy sexy image I reckon.

Comment

Goodness sakes! If this pair doesn't get you excited, you must be dead.
        A quite gorgeous stills set of these beautiful young girls, blond and brunette. This one in particular, is one helluva sexy photograph.

Comment

Oooh, can't wait for this video! These two seem like a perfect match in the photos: they both give off a similar vibe of innocent and cute and sultry at the same time. Kylie and Satine have such pretty faces and flawless bodies, this is what Abbyland is all about. I'll save my full rave for the video, but for now I'd just like to express my gratitude to Kylie for keeping her glasses on the whole time. I'm such a sucker for girls in glasses, so it's always a special treat for me to see a pretty bespectacled face passionately giving oral. Swoon!

Comment

Not sure if you can see it, but I get girl cum ALL OVER my glasses during the video after being underneath Satine. Keep your eyes peeled!

Comment

Kissing...Kissing...and more kissing !...the more the better and it looks like this shoot has it all. It will be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                Not sure if you can see it, but I get girl cum ALL OVER my glasses during the video after being underneath Satine. Keep your eyes peeled!
                Like you had to peel your glasses to see again afterwards?
                or
                Now we know why you kept your glasses on the whole time, it was a OHS thing to protect your eyes

ok... sorry... I knew I had to make a comment (smart remark) but couldn't decide on which one, hate making decisions, so went with both. My top 20 in a top 10 competition is probably becoming a little more apparent to some now.

I btw... loved the image set? Can't wait to see the vid... Nice to see Kylie H supporting her host nation with her ponytail elastic. (thanks google, I could think of what those hair rubber band thingys were called.)

Pinky...

Comment

At the end of the videos a flushed Satine fans herself and says to Kylie "You get me excited". Seeing Kylie and Satine together is very exciting for me too!
                  This shoot has it all. Beautiful girls, tons of kissing, sixty-nine, tribbing, and all beautifully captured by team AW.
                  In the second video after a pause for a drink of water, the girls get giggly and splash a bit a water on each other. That leads to an extended scene of exquisite erotica where Satines lips and tongue have a play over Kylies delicious nipples.

In the after video, the girls talk about a bit a bit of public nudity and voyeuristic "Peeping Tom" sex. Some ideas there for shoots maybe, according to Michelle. In the after video Pinky The Scarf "is ready for her closeup", Mr. DeMille Michelle.

Comment

This is an astonishingly beautiful and arousing shoot! Kylie and Satine are both incredibly pretty and deeply in tune with each other's needs and desires, making for an exhilarating rendezvous, every second of which is a delight to behold. Let's review the sexiness orgasm-by-orgasm, shall we?

1) 69: The girls waste no time stripping each other's clothes off after a chat about what they like about sex with girls, then Satine kicks things off with a sweet licking of Kylie's pretty pussy. They quickly decide that teamwork is the order of the day as they slip into a 69, and passionate licks and slurps fill the air. Kylie seems to take the lead in the orgasm-giving department, burying her adorable, glasses-clad face deep between Satine's legs and lovingly lapping away. There doesn't appear to be much room, but she sweetly manages to finger Satine when the request is made and doesn't stop until Satine's gorgeous pale skin is flushed pink as she cums with a shuddering moan. As promised, a sheen of girl cum is briefly visible on Kylie's glasses and they exchange compliments:

Kylie: "You taste fantastic!"
                    Satine: "So do you, it's really sweet! I'm like, ooh, I can't get enough of it!"

2)Kylie receives: Satine indulges in that sweet taste and richly rewards her partner for her command performance by asking Kylie to lie back and then burying her tongue deeply in Kylie's pussy. The camera girls are there to give us a front-row seat as Satine's sweetly pretty face works its magic between Kylie's legs. Propping herself up puts Kylie's perfect body on wonderful display, her pert little boobs sitting perfectly on her chest as her adorable face is racked with pleasure. The biggest wave of orgasmic pleasure comes as she has her head thrown back out of view, but she delightfully raises her face towards us for the second big moan. Beautiful.

3 and 4) Tribbing: They say they've never done it before, but scissoring comes naturally for the girls and they both manage to orgasm, a rare feat. After a veritable symphony of moaning, oh gods, and i'm-gonna-cums, Kylie reaches climax first, then selflessly keeps working her hips until Satine follows her soon after. After she finishes, Satine looks through her sexily mussed blond locks and smiles broadly, eyes sparkling: "That was really nice!"

5) Satine gives from behind: After a frolicsome romp of splashing each other with water, Satine decides Kylie should get the final orgasm, bending her over the couch and eating her out from behind. Just as Kylie cums, clutching the couch, I couldn't help but notice someone walking by the window in the distance, utterly unaware that they are appearing in one of the hottest girl-girl sex scenes ever filmed.

These ridiculously long posts are what I write when a shoot particularly rocks my world. It's my way of slowing down and savoring all the pleasure the girls have shared and invited us to watch. Thanks so much Kylie, Satine and crew! I shall return to this shoot often and eagerly anticipate your next adventures.

Comment

Nice reviews massfan3 & Bookmanz... Thanks for the time and efforts spent. I can't wait to check it out myself....

Comment

OMG, did Satine make a Blackadder reference in the "after" video? Now I'm extra in-love.

Comment

What a great shoot, the 69 at the end of the first video was incredible!

Comment

Fantastic GG with 2 amazing hot girls.

Comment

There has been much discussion of how the move to NL has affected AW negatively. While I think that this was true, I also think that AW may have turned the corner on these problems. This excellent shoot is a top example of the recent improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                                OMG, did Satine make a Blackadder reference in the "after" video? Now I'm extra in-love.
                                Haha I sure did!!
                                I didn't think anyone would catch on to that one, man, now you know what a geek I am!

Aw I do love that show...

Comment

just came across this and I think it's kind of hot to read the blow by blow. like fan f(non)fiction. thanks. might try one of these myself.

Comment

Haha, glad you liked it. I think its fun to put into words at the sexy stuff the girls are going. I've written these kind of blow-by-blows for a number of shoots. I'll be interested to see what you come up with if you try it yourself.

Comment

stay tuned!

Comment

Hey Massfan and Fourth! Thanks for reminding me that I haven't watched this shoot in forever. Now to re-watch it and several of Satine's other shoots this evening... Can you believe it's been almost 2 years since we had a new Satine shoot!?

I've never met anyone with such white-blonde hair as Satine, even her pubic hair and leg hair is that lovely pale colour! It's amazing!

The blow-by-blows are very sexy, and it's always interesting to see exactly what people notice about a shoot. Some things are super obvious and there's always little things that happen that people miss but it seems like everyone has their own take on exactly what is happening.

Comment

Hi Kylie! It's oh so sweet of you to say that you think my writeup of your shoots are sexy. Of course, I couldn't do it without your help, hehe. I'm so glad I inspired you to rewatch the shoot. I do believe I'll do the same right now.

I find it really enjoyable to pick out hot little moments that might pass by while watching a 45 minute shoot and highlight them by putting them into words. In this one, Satine gazing lovingly at you through her mussed hair post-orgasm is a prime example. I mostly feel like its a turn-on for me to translate the sexiness into words. It's lovely to know you like it too!

We definitely need some more Satine at AW. Her hair is indeed magnificently lovely and she is so impossibly sweet. Like you, she is just a perfect example of what AW is all about.

Comment

Agreement. Speaking of erotic writing, I just picked up the Everyman Erotic Stories Antho for my partner's bday, and it's excellent.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X