Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Model: Analyn

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Analyn

New Model: Analyn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    on the south shore of lake ontario ,mid state new york
    A smooth and colorful shoot of a a very cute Analyn -seeing her slowly reveal herself keep them coming Analyn

Analyn, you are one beautiful woman with such an amazing smile! I hope you choose to grace us with more photosets soon!!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here analyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sterling3 View Post
    A smooth and colorful shoot of a a very cute Analyn -seeing her slowly reveal herself keep them coming Analyn
    Thank you Sterling3. Was really nervous but The staff did a wonderful job of keeping me ME.
    Take care

Hi Papaloo, thank you for the kind words. I'm still talking to Chloe B about it. Take care

Plenty To Say

Enjoys It Here
    Analyn,

You're extremely cute and have a fabulous body. I could just watch you stand there nude for, like, ever. Your pussy hair is very sexy, too, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Analyn,

You're extremely cute and have a fabulous body. I could just watch you stand there nude for, like, ever. Your pussy hair is very sexy, too, by the way.
    Thank you NeverNeverland. Forever is a long time; time is a foe as our physique will age. Maybe not in Neverland.
    But thanks :-) xxx

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by analyn View Post
    Thank you NeverNeverland. Forever is a long time; time is a foe as our physique will age. Maybe not in Neverland.
    But thanks :-) xxx
    You will always be attractive, I am certain. Do you always keep hair on your pussy or do you shave your mound from time to time?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    You will always be attractive, I am certain. Do you always keep hair on your pussy or do you shave your mound from time to time?
    I keep it as it is, dear.

Quote Originally Posted by papaloo View Post
    Analyn, you are one beautiful woman with such an amazing smile! I hope you choose to grace us with more photosets soon!!
    It's confirmed Papaloo, I'll go a level higher shoot soon. hope you'll like it

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    It's confirmed Papaloo, I'll go a level higher shoot soon. hope you'll like it
    Yay!!! That is great news... Looking forward to another installment of Analyn.

Welcome to the boards by the way... I hope you enjoy your time here, I know us members are very pleased to see you visit.

Pinky

Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Yay!!! That is great news... Looking forward to another installment of Analyn.

Welcome to the boards by the way... I hope you enjoy your time here, I know us members are very pleased to see you visit.

Pinky
    thanks for the warm welcome. Much appreciated, Pinky. Yes, I'm enjoying the boards. I'm quite a social person and I dont mind spending my break time posting. Hope the next shoot will be apt to your expectations. I try to be as natural as I can be.

Enjoys It Here
    Thank you Sterling3. Was really nervous but The staff did a wonderful job of keeping me ME.
    Take care
    Analyn, you are sweet and beautiful. Don't change.

BTW Your boobs are natural and perfect.

Can't wait for your next shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by jasbartay View Post
    Analyn, you are sweet and beautiful. Don't change.

BTW Your boobs are natural and perfect.

Can't wait for your next shoot.
    aww thank you so much jasbartay. Should be in the next two or three weeks

Plenty To Say
    I can't wait till then

Plenty To Say
    aww thank you so much jasbartay. Should be in the next two or three weeks
    You will do the shoot in two or three weeks ? It may be longer before we can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    You will do the shoot in two or three weeks ? It may be longer before we can see it.
    Yes, Hope you can wait, redlabka. x

Quote Originally Posted by sterling3 View Post
    I can't wait till then
    hihi take care sterling3

Posting Champion
    Hey Analyn...

You are becoming quite the regular here on the boards and soon to be on the site also... excellent.

Have you checked out "The Models Speak" section. This is where you can have your own thread and we can get to know you better.

Take care

Pinky

Posting Champion
    Hi pretty Analyn,

I'm bookmanz and I'd love to nuzzle your nape while I unsnap your bra!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ana...ills/analyn029

Welcome to the boards and have fun, Analyn. You might want to have AW headquarters check your age as shown, you cannot be 34 years old. Must be a typo. Maybe a finger typing the 3 instead of 2.

Enjoys It Here
    I loved this shoot. Loved the way she revealed her personality. Definitely not boring

Hey Analyn...

You are becoming quite the regular here on the boards and soon to be on the site also... excellent.

Have you checked out "The Models Speak" section. This is where you can have your own thread and we can get to know you better.

Take care

Pinky
    Thanks for the note Pinky. I'll check it out. So far, I'm enjoying these posts.
    Take care & have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by bookmanz View Post
    Hi pretty Analyn,

I'm bookmanz and I'd love to nuzzle your nape while I unsnap your bra!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ana...ills/analyn029

Welcome to the boards and have fun, Analyn. You might want to have AW headquarters check your age as shown, you cannot be 34 years old. Must be a typo. Maybe a finger typing the 3 instead of 2.
    Aaaawwwwww so sweet of you bookmanz I think AW can't do anything about it they can't turn the hands of time.
    Have a great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim10 View Post
    I loved this shoot. Loved the way she revealed her personality. Definitely not boring
    Thanks Maxim10. I'm quite a comic :-P

Permanent Resident
    Very nice solo with a beautiful new model. She has amazing nipples.
    I'm waiting for her next movies.

Quote Originally Posted by vertseb42 View Post
    Very nice solo with a beautiful new model. She has amazing nipples.
    I'm waiting for her next movies.
    Merci beaucoup vertseb42. soon. Bonne nuit

Permanent Resident
    Merci Analyn pour cette réponse en français et j'attends avec impatience tes prochains films.

Quote Originally Posted by vertseb42 View Post
    Merci Analyn pour cette réponse en français et j'attends avec impatience tes prochains films.
    Je ne peux pas attendre pour le prochain film. Bon WE, vertseb42.

Posting Champion
    So tell us a little something about yourself Analyn

So tell us a little something about yourself Analyn
    Pinky, I'm free spirited. I love a good laugh. A bit pragmatic. I love to eat. Im a semi vegetarian but I can't stay away from chocolates. I love Bon bons, pralines, truffles, nougat. I don't drink coffee but love to drink tea . Not a fan of tea bags, prefer the loose tea leaves. I did try to drink coffee bought 100 grams of civet coffee at Harrods. Addicted to shoes, but I'm no Imelda Marcos.

I normally spend my weekends off from the Internet but recently, I got addicted with online auctions. I do that with my iphone(hence, the accessibility). I chose not to have a computer a home since I don't want to be tied down with my seat. When I'm home, I love to spend time in the sun (if the sun is out).

I'm more of a do-er and a bit of a dreamer. I try my best to be more spontaneous but can't help to be analytical.

And you Mr Pinkeyes?

Plenty To Say
    You sound almost to real to be true ,A normal person living a normal life --keep on trucking that way and stay normal

Still Exploring

analyn

wow - so adorable and such a nice set. AW brings out the best of women wherever they are, in Europe not just Australia.

10/10

Quote Originally Posted by jktdec710 View Post
    wow - so adorable and such a nice set. AW brings out the best of women wherever they are, in Europe not just Australia.

10/10
    thank you so much jktdec710. AW is really great in bringing out the best of women regardless of race & age.

Posting Champion
    Pinky, I'm free spirited. I love a good laugh. A bit pragmatic. I love to eat. Im a semi vegetarian but I can't stay away from chocolates. I love Bon bons, pralines, truffles, nougat. I don't drink coffee but love to drink tea . Not a fan of tea bags, prefer the loose tea leaves. I did try to drink coffee bought 100 grams of civet coffee at Harrods. Addicted to shoes, but I'm no Imelda Marcos.

I normally spend my weekends off from the Internet but recently, I got addicted with online auctions. I do that with my iphone(hence, the accessibility). I chose not to have a computer a home since I don't want to be tied down with my seat. When I'm home, I love to spend time in the sun (if the sun is out).

I'm more of a do-er and a bit of a dreamer. I try my best to be more spontaneous but can't help to be analytical.

And you Mr Pinkeyes?
    Ohh my GOD.... Sorry... I completely missed your reply.... BAD PINKY!!!!

Well it does seem we have a lot of models interested in food currently... Maybe that is an excuse for a naked cook off... What things have you been busy auctioning for?? Maybe it should be a computer for home haha... I'm super impressed I couldn't survive 24 hours without a computer... as you may have gathered from the amount of time I spend here on the boards. One day AW will be smart phone friendly and my need for a computer will diminish and I may be able to get outside and see some of the world. ok... that was my attempt to be amusing... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.. But it always amuses me
    Ok... a little about me... I'm from the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and keep myself busy between work/watching sport, I love all kinds of sport, and the net takes up a good chunk of my time. So I'm more of a watcher than a do-er I'm defiantly a left brain type, I would class myself as analytical in a messy random way. I'm defiantly not creative nor emotive.
    Anyway... I must run now as I should be asleep... but couldn't get to sleep knowing I missed replying to your post. Thanks so much for your detailed answer by the way.

Nice seeing you on the boards... long may it continue.

Pinky

Ohh my GOD.... Sorry... I completely missed your reply.... BAD PINKY!!!!

Well it does seem we have a lot of models interested in food currently... Maybe that is an excuse for a naked cook off... What things have you been busy auctioning for?? Maybe it should be a computer for home haha... I'm super impressed I couldn't survive 24 hours without a computer... as you may have gathered from the amount of time I spend here on the boards. One day AW will be smart phone friendly and my need for a computer will diminish and I may be able to get outside and see some of the world. ok... that was my attempt to be amusing... sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.. But it always amuses me
    Ok... a little about me... I'm from the land of the long white cloud (New Zealand) and keep myself busy between work/watching sport, I love all kinds of sport, and the net takes up a good chunk of my time. So I'm more of a watcher than a do-er I'm defiantly a left brain type, I would class myself as analytical in a messy random way. I'm defiantly not creative nor emotive.
    Anyway... I must run now as I should be asleep... but couldn't get to sleep knowing I missed replying to your post. Thanks so much for your detailed answer by the way.

Nice seeing you on the boards... long may it continue.

Pinky

No worries, Pinky. I’m not super sensitive to feel bad if you don’t reply to my post but I really appreciate a reply tho’. I think it’s evident on the video that I love to talk and share my thoughts.

I really don’t like sitting in front of a computer on weekends. There so much to life than just sitting and spending it on the pc. From my point of view, I don’t want to squander my time on it. But I must confess that I do all my clothes/shoes shopping on the net. I cant shop in a store... I’m like a man when it comes to shopping. I don’t have the patience visiting one shop to another and fitting the clothes. I got frustrated with it when I was bigger.

I love all sorts of eBay auctions. From tea to bags or even those small things which you think you can readily find in shops... but it’s not available here in NL.

I’ve already asked Kylie to extend my membership since it’s about to expire very soon. I’ve shot 2 SIMs, 2 DIMs already. I’m now contemplating of doing a G/G. I’ve never imagined how soft a woman’s body is. My first ever DIM with Jenna K was nice but I was a bit cautious since she is soooo soft & seems to be sooooo fragile.

Take care Pinky. Sleep tight. xxx

Enjoys It Here
    BEAUTIFUL pics and video of you analyn, im a new fan of yours. hope abby winters uses you alot, so hot. keep up the good work beautiful

Enjoys It Here
    http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn082.jpg http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content.../analyn090.jpg love this pics especially the one with your cute ass. hope to see more of you beautiful in the future

Quote Originally Posted by jack1984 View Post
    BEAUTIFUL pics and video of you analyn, im a new fan of yours. hope abby winters uses you alot, so hot. keep up the good work beautiful
    Really sweet. Thank you sooooo much Jack. Really flattered.
    Lots of kisses