Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Redux: Kandice comes back... (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Kandice, I love your face, I love your gorgeous legs, I love your breast, I love your pubic hair ( pls dont shave ), I love your voice, I love everything about you... I wish to see your new video every week.. I would definitely subscribe if you have your own website.. I'm your fan Kandice..

Comment

Natural pubic hair, just as erotic as those other parts, and I love it!

So much time 'vertical', just like all the women I will see today, and I love it!

Comment

I'm not sure why this video didn't work for me. Of course the model is stunning and friendly and sexy, but what's the vantage point for the AW viewer? It feels like I've stepped into someone else's webcam session, and I'm now considering the life & ideas of both the model and the director. I guess I find that distracting? By contrast, traditional AW shoots are more model-centric as the director prompts occasionally to move the story forward. I'm not against the idea of breaking the fourth wall. In fact, it is sometimes intensely sexual, like when a model looks at the camera (me) and smiles while her partner is deeply submerged in her muff. Maybe this video would have worked if there were some kind of conflict or tease or dramatic tension. Or maybe I'm just the odd man out.
        Last edited by AarontheMoor; 11 August 2011, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Turn off the sound, AarontheMoor, and make up your own story.

Comment

You can improve this by putting more close up shots.... I think....

Comment

Very nice girl with a perfect body.

Comment

Yep! Kandice is absolutely gorgeous. Like Barb, the guest director, mentioned Kandice has a face like a movie star. Her body is exquisite. I think in this video, Kandice was most engaging and did a wonderful job of letting her charming personality shine through.

Good job with the directing, Barb. I think you helped bring out the best of Kandice. Thanks for being the guinea pig!

Comment

This concept could work, but it needs a lot of refinement. I don't think it could really be said that the member directed the shoot; it was more that there was a filmed skype conversation between member and model. As between Kandice and the member, it was almost like an individual camshow, and I was surprised when Kandice said it was her first time, because she looked as if she'd done that kind of thing many times before.

If it's going to be done again, then there needs to be consultation between the member and whoever is shooting the video about how it's all going to unfold, because it seemed to come to a halt a few times and Kandice had to crank it up again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X