X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Jodhi & Nikita

New Double IM: Jodhi & Nikita
    Attached Files

I really enjoyed this one! Can't wait to see more of Jodhi. However, I am not a fan of "stories" in DIM's. I think you should keep that for GG's. It really has no place in DIM's and adds absolutely nothing to them. When watching these vids, viewers and models should "know" why they are there....no pretenses. They can still chat of course, but none of this pretending to get together and talk of "What should we do?". And there's a videographer in the room, at least at the beginning. I prefer the original concept of models in the room with just a camera or cameras set up...no videographer! So can AW please tell me if the videographer left the room after that opening sequence?

Another example of a videographer in the room was the Gretchen & Leandra DIM. The stuff at the beginning of that DIM was pointless. You don't need a videographer there since the rest of the video, as well as this one was a stationery view of the action.
    Last edited by laktor; 13 August 2011, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Wow! Amazing. These two are so beautiful, and so obviously, overwhelmingly turned on by each other. I love all the talking and loving compliments throughout and the unabashed way both girls admired their partner's body and masturbation technique. This is a fantastic introduction to Jodhi, who has a soft, sweetly pretty air about her. It's great to watch her as she watches Nikita's beautiful face overwhelmed by bliss. After her orgasm, Nikita indulges in one of the loveliest displays of helping her partner we've seen in a DIM, caressing Johdi's back, cuddling her boobs and kissing her neck. Jodhi is utterly transported by how good it feels, and tells Nikita as much just before she's consumed with a gorgeous orgasm. Thanks so much girls! Can't wait to see more from both of you.

Comment

Terrific double, I loved it the exact reasons massfan alluded to. Nice debut by pretty newbie Johdi, I'll be really looking forward to her solo shoot. Great to see Nikita again, she's got a very sexy way about her.

Comment

Fantastic DIM with 2 very beautiful and hot girls. NIkita is so sexy and it is a delight to see her back. Very promising debut of Jodhi and it will be great to see her again.

Comment

Fantastic! Great rapport between the two girls - always something that makes DIMs special for me. Please let's have more of these two -- ay chance of a GG?

凧ちゃん

Comment

I love the interaction between them - great fun and very sexy; and Jodhi - more, please please!

Comment

Hi guys! Just got onto the site, I've been travelling. Thanks for all the nice comments, it was lots of fun shooting that one!

Comment

Originally posted by jodhi View Post
                  Hi guys! Just got onto the site, I've been travelling. Thanks for all the nice comments, it was lots of fun shooting that one!
                  I'm impatient to see your solo shoot.
                  Do you know when it will be released ?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                    I'm impatient to see your solo shoot.
                    Do you know when it will be released ?
                    Nope, sorry! Shouldn't be too long though, judging by how quickly these ones came up.

Comment

Hi Jodhi! Great to see you on the boards. Have you thought about making a Models Speak thread. I'm sure the members would love to hear what you're up to.

Comment

What a delicious shoot! Jodi was shooting during my last mad week as a model and was a hoot - even if she does have misguided ideas about Vegimite (ewww)

I cant wait for her solo either, she was so kind and open about herself during lunch and between shoots I cant wait to learn more about her - I wont moan about another chance to see her naked again either x

Comment

Hi Jodhi, Welcome to the discussion boards. What country you from? We love to hear about models travels and tales. We especially love photos, photos of all kinds really. But especially candid photos of the model. Well, enough of me. I ramble on like this a lot.

Comment

Wow - this really is one of the best DIMs on the site - possibly even THE best. Both girls are just amazing. Its so wonderful to see them obviously getting so much pleasure. I see that Johdi fell in love with Jenna on their DIM too - what an angel.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X