Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Jia, Kylie H & Misha (Girl-Girl Make-Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_g_jia_kylie_h_misha_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	662335
    ---
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jia-before-ggt2.png
Size:	308.6 KB
ID:	662336 Click image for larger version

Name:	jia-after-ggt2.png
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	662337
    Last edited by Frans; 18 August 2011, 06:39 AM. Reason: attached Jia's shoot-notes

Yay! Finally another 3-way makeout shoot!! It's been a long time since Camping Girls. With 3 very gorgeous models too!

Comment

Jia >>> Kylie with camel toe >>> Misha

Should be a good one!...

O
      M
      G

CHEEKY GIRLS!
      Last edited by bookmanz; 18 August 2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I've always loved these three way make-out shoots, great to see another one! They all looked gorgeous together, I loved the photos at the end of the three of them standing and holding hands. Can't get over Misha's beautiful long legs, what a stunner!

Comment

This is going in my hall of fame- quite possibly my favourite Kylie snap ever :P

Comment

Love the interaction. Fairie like.

Comment

Crap tripe. Deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
                Crap tripe. Deleted.
                Straight from the site FAQ
                Originally posted by AW
                If you're after hardcore explicit stuff only, this site is not for you.

Comment

Jia, I am glad you enjoyed your shoot with Kylie and Misha. Come back for more shoots!

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Can't get over Misha's beautiful long legs, what a stunner!
                  Misha's very sexy. Her solo shoot is highly recommended. She's a Dutch girl, that made her way to Australia, and now has found her way back to AW. I hope that's the case with other European girls that modeled for AW in recent years.

Originally posted by marcus_f View Post
                  http://nl-g3.abbywinters.com/content...h_misha095.jpg
                  This is going in my hall of fame- quite possibly my favourite Kylie snap ever :P
                  Marcus, yes. That really captures Kylie, so pretty, so sexy, and so much fun!

Comment

very sexy, kylie is the best one out of these girls.
                    Last edited by jack1984; 20 August 2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Its a very cut pic of her, I bet everything she does is cute. your lucky marcus, you got yourself a goddess of beauty

Comment

http://us-g1.abbywinters.com/content...h_misha196.jpg This is one of my favorite pic, hella sexy bodys

Comment

http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...h_misha198.jpg Cute little asses, LOVE IT!!!

Comment

Kylie H does have amazing smiles, this one where her whole face lights up and the half smile cheeky grin that we also see so much of.

I would imagine your "hall of fame" must be bursting at the seams by now and may need to become a "stadium of fame".

I personally liked this shoot and have always enjoyed the G/G fun shoots. Seeing the girls interacting and just having fun (even softcore fun)is very sexy for me.

Thanks ladies and I too would be more than happy to see many many more shoots by these three models.

Pinky
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 20 August 2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Yeah she's a keeper.
                              I'm with you on the cute shoots. It's just some sexy fun. I like watching sexy girls tool about naked, it makes me smile and reminds me of the blessings of the fairer sex. Plus, in a less overt, more subtle way; it is very attractive.

Comment

Listen bud. We only get 1 girl girl a week. That's what I expect.

This isn't girl girl it's an IM in motion.

You're short changing us.

And anyway, I don't like your attentude. The world is in the state its in because folks don't complain and accept numpties telling them to shut up or ship out. That's just insulting.

BTW I'm not expecting hardcore only, not expecting anything now that I haven't enjoyed on this site for 10 years. It's not my expectations that have changed. It's what you're doing to the site.

You're taking it down roads its ethos isn't compatible with.

OK. So you can afford to lose me. But how many others?

Right now I'm so angry at the poor fare, and your reaction to my constructive criticism, my intention is to cancel rebilling. Not because I'm not waiting patiently for what I believe I've paid for, but simply because of your attitude.

As I said before this offering was simply tripe. Meaningless and not award winning material.

Three girls posing nude is not a girl girl vid in my book.

A guy wanking himself while his girl watches and doesn't get involved. Preposterous twaddle.

And here's the laugh. You decanted the site from Oz to Amsterdam because the Law was preventing you from producing cutting edge explicit shoots, and you come up with this tripe? Why bother? Why go to all that expense? Why not just continue to shoot IMs in motion in Oz?

Get real.
                                Last edited by jasbartay; 20 August 2011, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Listen bud. We only get 1 girl girl a week. That's what I expect.

This isn't girl girl it's an IM in motion.

You're short changing us.

And anyway, I don't like your attentude. The world is in the state its in because folks don't complain and accept numpties telling them to shut up or ship out. That's just insulting.
                                  Funny how some of that last line applies in reverse as well. It's clear you didn't like this shoot, as you so succinctly posted. Why complain when a model (Marcus F) simply informs you that AW sometimes does post not-hardcore shoots ?

This is a girl/girl make-out (or 'tier2') shoot. I'm sure you know what that means but just in case FAQ - G/G shoot types. By definition that makes this a g/g shoot, although one you clearly didn't like.

To quit over one shoot you don't like seems a bit extreme, but that's your decision. This thread is reserved for comments on the g/g/g shoot with Jia, Kylie H and Misha. If you want to comment on other shoots please use the relevant thread. You want this one: Mystery Shoot I think.

Comment

Crap tripe. Deleted.
                                    Right now I'm so angry at the poor fare, and your reaction to my constructive criticism, my intention is to cancel rebilling. Not because I'm not waiting patiently for what I believe I've paid for, but simply because of your attitude.
                                    Ok... I know this isn't the place and I should just ignore Jasbartay BUT....

When has saying "Crap tripe. Deleted" ever been considered "constructive criticism".

I don't agree with the rest of what you have written but appreciate that it is your opinion and have the right to express it, although here (this thread)is probably not the right place to do it.

So.... back on subject, This was a great example of a T2 shoot. Jia, Kylie H & Misha are super cute and I like the concept of the make out shoots. I wouldn't want them to completely replace the T3 shoots but once in a while it is nice and it gives us a chance to see some girls that are willing to do this level of shoot but would not be comfortable or "tested" to do a full T3 shoot.
                                    Pinky

Comment

In the before video Misha and Kalina were debating accents, and Misha told a story. Apparently Russia is not the place to loose a younger sibling (he was found).
                                      Kalina's, I like your accent, it's cute.

Lovely vids. Good job by the shoot team!

I recall a few years ago there was a clamor on the boards for more T2 (Make out) shoots. Some members were wanting to see more. So for a member to loose his mind, over this one shoot, when they've been doing this type of soft-core shoot for almost 10 years, makes no sense. One of my favorite models, Kaitlin, did two girl/girl T2 make-out shoots with goddesses Petria, and Sue-Ann. I don't recall a single complaint about Orchard Girls, a classic IMO, when it was released over three years ago. http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/orchard_girls
                                      Like Mr. Pinkeyes, I love them on occasion, as a break from the harder shoots, and a lovely way to fill in the schedule. The big group girl/girl shoots are probably a lot harder to organize because of sheer numbers involved.
                                      Last edited by bookmanz; 20 August 2011, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

When has saying "Crap tripe. Deleted" ever been considered "constructive criticism".
                                        You said it better than I was going to.
                                        Also, on a side note, I am not AW. I don't have anything to do with the shots they call or creative direction.

Comment

Very sensual GG with 3 beautiful girls. Great come back of Misha.

Comment

That's the second comment I've read about this being an IM (possibly from the same person, although I can't remember). An IM involves a single model masturbating to orgasm, this shoot involves three girls playing, kissing and touching (nobody masturbating), I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Please bear in mind when you make comments on the shoot thread that the models read this and we're not made of stone. Sometimes we don't feel like having hardcore sex for your pleasure, sometimes we feel like it would be more fun to tease and play with each other.

Read the FAQ before you post - you should have done your research and realised that AW is not a purely hardcore site. Do not come on to the forums and bash models or their shoots for being boring or "tripe". If you have concerns, take it to the relevant constructive criticism thread and use your words like an adult to express yourself. If you're not happy with a shoot that has 3 young women, kissing touching and playing because there's no hardcore fingering or tribbing then I think you've got the wrong impression about this site.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                              That's the second comment I've read about this being an IM (possibly from the same person, although I can't remember). An IM involves a single model masturbating to orgasm, this shoot involves three girls playing, kissing and touching (nobody masturbating), I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Please bear in mind when you make comments on the shoot thread that the models read this and we're not made of stone. Sometimes we don't feel like having hardcore sex for your pleasure, sometimes we feel like it would be more fun to tease and play with each other.

Read the FAQ before you post - you should have done your research and realised that AW is not a purely hardcore site. Do not come on to the forums and bash models or their shoots for being boring or "tripe". If you have concerns, take it to the relevant constructive criticism thread and use your words like an adult to express yourself. If you're not happy with a shoot that has 3 young women, kissing touching and playing because there's no hardcore fingering or tribbing then I think you've got the wrong impression about this site.
                                              I agree with you kylie, to me i find this stuff you girls do beautiful,thats why i save the pictures. some people are just too greedy and want everything thereway, BULLSHIT. they need to show some respect to you and appreciate what you do. Much love to you kylie and the rest of AW for bringing this beautiful content to us. keep up the good work

Comment

Thank you Jack, it's good to know that people do appreciate the shoot for what it is. I made some super silly faces during this shoot, hopefully some sexy ones as well!

Jia and Misha are a pair of VERY sexy ladies, and I couldn't believe my luck having TWO hot babes to play with

Comment

your welcome kylie.those silly faces you made were hella cute also you have your sexy ones two. thank you and jia and misha. 3 beautiful goddesses making a beautiful scene like that.BRAVO. 5 stars

Comment

Please bear in mind when you make comments on the shoot thread that the models read this and we're not made of stone.
                                                    Kylie, There's a latent aggressiveness towards females in many males and some guys get really nasty when they don't get what they want. I'm sorry. One of the charms of AW is that the amateur models seem vulnerable emotionally when they take off their clothes. It's quite erotic for me and I thank you and the other girls for sharing yourselves with me.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                                                      your welcome kylie.those silly faces you made were hella cute also you have your sexy ones two. thank you and jia and misha. 3 beautiful goddesses making a beautiful scene like that.BRAVO. 5 stars
                                                      Haha, I'm glad you liked my silly faces. Chloe B, Masie and I have been giggling like schoolgirls here in the office about them! Apparently Marcus has used one of the silly ones as his desktop background - I guess it's cute that he likes my silly side just as much, if not more than my sexy side.

Originally posted by Blackanthem View Post
                                                      Kylie, There's a latent aggressiveness towards females in many males and some guys get really nasty when they don't get what they want. I'm sorry. One of the charms of AW is that the amateur models seem vulnerable emotionally when they take off their clothes. It's quite erotic for me and I thank you and the other girls for sharing yourselves with me.
                                                      No need to apologise for others Blackanthem I have massive amounts of affection for the wonderful members who come on, share positive suggestions and offer compliments to models.

I also love your idea about the biological monitors, I think it would be fascinating, especially as I have such subtle (I think) orgasms (especially compared to the likes of Chloe B) and it would be really interesting to find out if my heart rate increases to the same level or not. My orgasms definitely feel that intense, but sometimes I watch my shoots and think that if you blinked you'd miss it! Hehe.

Comment

I also love your idea about the biological monitors, I think it would be fascinating, especially as I have such subtle (I think) orgasms (especially compared to the likes of Chloe B) and it would be really interesting to find out if my heart rate increases to the same level or not. My orgasms definitely feel that intense, but sometimes I watch my shoots and think that if you blinked you'd miss it! Hehe.
                                                        It's great AW models don't fake their orgasms.

I doubt anyone blinks when you're approaching a climax, Kylie. I certainly don't.

I studied your orgasms -- not a difficult task -- and the normal climactic signs are there, but you're restrained rather than wild. Watching a lovely young woman like you have a real orgasm is one the great pleasures of life.

I agree it would be awesome to hook you up to a heart rate monitor and compare your heart rate during orgasm to that of other girls. We could also compare your intensity from sessions with different girls and ims.

A wireless heart rate monitor should be fairly easy to rig. They're common in gyms in the States on treadmills, exercise bikes and so on. A computer/video display would take some skill.

Comment

http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content...h_misha195.jpg LOVE THIS ONE!!! your man marcus is the luckiest guy in the world to have a goddess like you. you guys should do more scenes 2gether. i love the other scene with you two. so hot watching a couple masterbating 2gether.

Comment

wow, I think this will become another AW all time favorite.
                                                            Great to see the AW continues the way, AW is famous for
                                                            Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X