Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Kylie H (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Kylie going down on Gaby. And Gaby ...

Can't wait for the vid.

Wow!

These girls are delicious.

BTW I'm writing a book. 80,000 words in.

It's about two women who fall in love with each other.

Anyone want to publish it?

Comment

Once again kylie you bring us another beautiful photo set, this time its with gaby, another hotty. cant wait for the video.much love to you kylie and AWhttp://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content...kylie_h216.jpg love this one, BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        If the vid is as good as the stills, great set btw, then we truly are in for a treat.

Comment

Nice image set... Lovely combo of fun and sensual sexiness... Like the others looking forward to the videos.

Hasn't Kylie H been lucky with her stream of gorgeous models to play with. Maybe she is working for AW for free to pay them back for the pairings

Pinky

Comment

Glad you guys loved the stills! I'm looking forward to the video too. I didn't realise how BRIGHT the room was until I saw these pics.

Haha, I'm a very lucky girl. But I'm too much of a spoilt brat to work for anyone for free - how would I buy shoes and pretty panties?! :tognue: I do love it to pieces here though.

Comment

GREAT VIDEO YOU TWO, love it. 5 stars. also kylie i love your butt. its cute

Comment

Two shavers in one video... I'm in heaven!

Comment

What's with the short shoot??? Far too short. Could have been better.

Comment

Let me know when it makes the Kindle edition

Comment

30 minutes are a looong time if the girls show so much passion. Thank you very much for this enticing video! And Kylie you just look adorable in your pink Tokidoki top, it goes well with Pinky the scarf. Now if I could persuade you girls to grow some cute hair instead of shaving, I'd be in heaven... Or use some props? A Groucho Marx beard?

Comment

S404abby1 please can I pull you up on your wording a little. Your comment 'Far to short, could have been better' is a comment that could be miss read by a model as hurtful even though im sure your not meaning to be.

If you prefer long shoots thats fine, you should tell the shooters by saying - wished it was longer. That way the model doesnt accidentally end up feeling taht its her fault and she has done a poor job by coming to soon or not taking her time.

Again with your comment çould have been better'. A model having been brave enough to take her cloths off and have sex on camera for you to watch may read that and think it means she is terrible and leave the boards and turn down future shoots feeling bad. If there was something in the video you didn't like, say to much hard core or not enough kissing etc say that, we wont know if you dont tell us but be sure to do it in a way that always leaves the model feeling good about her self as this site would be nothing with out them, just us lot arguing.

Happy posting - please dont think i'm having a go, always good when people come to the boards but as a model I know how miss reading comments and thinking people are having a go about your shoot can really upset you.

Comment

I just loved the cut outfits both girls had on. Jack1984 mentioned Kylie's bum. With Kylie's pretty face and that lovely mane of hair, sometimes I forget how hot the rest of her is. Her beautiful butt, In those little blue shorts, Oh my! Gaby has a great bod, and very shapely ass as well.

To add to what Masie posted just. There is a nice way you do constructive criticism. For example: I had the feeling that the girls undressed a little too quick and maybe they could have kissed and made out a bit longer before the harder sex. Anybody agree?

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
                            30 minutes are a looong time if the girls show so much passion. Thank you very much for this enticing video! And Kylie you just look adorable in your pink Tokidoki top, it goes well with Pinky the scarf. Now if I could persuade you girls to grow some cute hair instead of shaving, I'd be in heaven... Or use some props? A Groucho Marx beard?
                            Some people like to see models with hairy legs and armpits... different strokes and all... I don't and I prefer to see models who extend their shaving exercises to their pubes. Just my personal two Euro cents worth.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                              I just loved the cut outfits both girls had on. Jack1984 mentioned Kylie's bum. With Kylie's pretty face and that lovely mane of hair, sometimes I forget how hot the rest of her is. Her beautiful butt, In those little blue shorts, Oh my! Gaby has a great bod, and very shapely ass as well.

To add to what Masie posted just. There is a nice way you do constructive criticism. For example: I had the feeling that the girls undressed a little too quick and maybe they could have kissed and made out a bit longer before the harder sex. Anybody agree?
                              Hmmm... 'bum', 'butt', and 'ass' in one short paragraph. Bookie, are you letting your weakness show?

Comment

Ha ha! I knew 'cause both girls had shaved pubes, that this well worn subject would come up. As a member who has a preference for trimmed pubic hair, I always wonder what the shaved girls lady parts would look like with hair. For example, I think Kylie would look great with some trimmed pubes, just a triangle in front. Gaby's a blue eyed dark blond and I wonder how light her pubes would come in. Maybe if we are nice to Kylie and Gaby and dote on them with lots of sweet posts, one or both may oblige us pubic hair fans.

BTW, let there be no doubt. I'm an ass man, and I knows it.

Comment

Firstly... I'm still to watch the video and very much looking forward to it whatever length it is.

Maybe S404abby1 was meaning, Loved this video, but wished it was longer because I wanted more of these two hot model. Could have been better as more is better. Well that is how I want to read his comments

Ok.... with all this talk about Kylie's butt... think its a great time to show a picture of Ms. Kylie that I'm sure you will agree is rather special.

Comment

Speaking of pubic hair.... I have to admit I've been experimenting with a slightly different "hairstyle" lately. It's not quite got to the point I want it yet, but we'll see. Besides - I live in such a cold climate now, wouldn't want anything important getting cold!

Haha Pinky, I'd forgotten about that picture. Did I end up deleting that tumblr or is it still kicking around?

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                      Haha Pinky, I'd forgotten about that picture. Did I end up deleting that tumblr or is it still kicking around?
                                      It's still kicking around, well sitting around in a dormant state. You may need to update it then (hint hint) if its going to be deleted at some stage.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                        Speaking of pubic hair.... I have to admit I've been experimenting with a slightly different "hairstyle" lately. It's not quite got to the point I want it yet, but we'll see. Besides - I live in such a cold climate now, wouldn't want anything important getting cold!
                                        abbywinters.com, where one's wishes do come true!

Comment

Great duo. As always Kylie is fantastic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X