Vagina Chart Bingo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masie View Post
    It would definatly be something i'd like to try though, maybe I can sell full size choclate Masie casts next Easter xx
    A "chocolate Masie Fondue" If I was crude then I would mention something about dipping objects in the chocolate Masie Fondue... but I'm not so I wont, where my hallo.

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      A "chocolate Masie Fondue" If I was crude then I would mention something about dipping objects in the chocolate Masie Fondue... but I'm not so I wont, where my hallo.
      Pinky
      Click image for larger version

Name:	00011257eo5.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	640826

I'm sure Masie wouldn't mind one of these...it would even match with her new outfit,only thing is...it would disappear in front of our eyes .hmm..where did it go ?
      Last edited by tjsunray; 1 September 2011, 04:19 AM.

Comment

New Dutch girl, Viona. Number 21 on the old chart?

Comment

I think I am a 15, but I will let you guys judge when you see my vids go up! xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
            TJ,
            Wow, brilliant. Did you made it?
            Kylie: Would that be an idea for an AW cooking class?
            Love Sabrina
            Hello Sabrina, I am Crystal_S a new model with AW and I have heard you are wonderful so I thought I would say hi xxx

Comment

Originally posted by crystal_s View Post
              Hello Sabrina, I am Crystal_S a new model with AW and I have heard you are wonderful so I thought I would say hi xxx
              Hi Crystal,
              Thanks
              Great that you found your way to AW and that you are here too
              Maybe you will take a look into the DD box while you are in Amsterdam :-)
              Enjoy your time

Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Veronika, the beautiful German redhead appears to be a number 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                  Hi Crystal,
                  Thanks
                  Great that you found your way to AW and that you are here too
                  Maybe you will take a look into the DD box while you are in Amsterdam :-)
                  Enjoy your time

Love and hugs Sabrina
                  I'm glad to be here... Maybe I've had a good look in that awesome box!! You certainly like donating which is great for us girls xxx

Comment

Hard to say... I tried to get a close up in the right pose but I just couldn't. It's hard to find just the right shot - but I think making a comparison is too hard unless it's a close-up shot when the girl is standing/lying with legs close together. This game is tough!

Comment

Originally posted by crystal_s View Post
                      I'm glad to be here... Maybe I've had a good look in that awesome box!! You certainly like donating which is great for us girls xxx
                      Glad to hear. Oh yes, and it is hard to say what delivers more satisfaction. To donate and see the fun or have the fun with myself.
                      Love and hugs
                      Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                        This game is tough!
                        I know Kylie, but I'm up to the challenge. I'll be back to this thread on the weekend with updates and links to the pictures.

Comment

I found number 8 - Crystal S

Comment

And number 5 - Kiana

Comment

I found number 8 - Crystal S
                              I thought I was number 15 lol

Comment

Hi, this is Gaby! I definately am number 23! hihihi...I logged in with Satine's code because I don't have mine yet ) XXX Gaby.

Comment

Pretty sure I found number 18: Gaby

Comment

I think I'm number 10

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
                                      I think I'm number 10
                                      You should browse your shoots and see if you can find a picture to prove it! I'll link it up on the original post so we can eventually have a proper full chart!

Comment

You should browse your shoots and see if you can find a picture to prove it! I'll link it up on the original post so we can eventually have a proper full chart!
                                        Fenna's shoots haven't been released yet.

Comment

As soon as my first shoot is released, I will search for a picture to proof it

Comment

I think I'm number 10
                                            As soon as my first shoot is released, I will search for a picture to proof it
                                            Hey Fenna...now that i can stop guessing ...i think # 21 & 29 could also be considered, but then, who knows your sweet little pussy better than you
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 8 December 2011, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Come on guys?! We still don't have a complete list! You can do it! (In reference to my thread - Gotta catch 'em all!)

Comment

Ok... from Bookies great list and Kylie's original list... and Kylie's wish for interactive...

Name:	VCB1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	641578 - Chervana/Fae C

Name:	VCB2.jpg
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	641581 -

Name:	VCB3.jpg
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	641580 - Karlijn/Clemence (??? no image support)/Anycka/ Maya C

Name:	VCB4.jpg
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	641579 - Masie / Meagan F/Jade(I gather Jade C/Adelle/Kelly I gather Kelly R

Name:	VCB5.jpg
ID:	641577 - Sofie/Kitty A/Brandi/Kiana

TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Part 2

Name:	VCB6.jpg
ID:	641585 - Caitlin I gather Giselle was talking about Caitlin T/ Kristin / Daria

Name:	VCB7.jpg
ID:	641583 - Rose D/Zoey

Name:	VCB8.jpg
ID:	641586 - Nandine/Anastasiya/Crystal S

Name:	VCB9.jpg
ID:	641584 -

Name:	VCB10.jpg
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	641582 - Dewisandra/Natalja/Leandra/Marietta/Asdyna/Gretchen/Nichole/ Fenna

TO BE CONTINUED......
                                                  Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I see what you're doing and this is AMAZING.

Comment

Part 3

Name:	VCB11.jpg
ID:	641591 -

Name:	VCB12.jpg
ID:	641588 -

Name:	VCB13.jpg
ID:	641589 - Navah/Madelief

Name:	VCB14.jpg
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	641590 - Agnes V

Name:	VCB15.jpg
ID:	641587 -

TO BE CONTINUED......
                                                      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Part 4

Name:	VCB16.jpg
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	641592 - Giselle / Kandice

Name:	VCB17.jpg
ID:	641593 - Immie

Name:	VCB18.jpg
ID:	641594 - Gaby

Name:	VCB19.jpg
ID:	641595 - Anouk/Lawan/Nayomi

Name:	VCB20.jpg
ID:	641596 -

TO BE CONTINUED......

*** sorry Masie.... I couldn't get the Sea-lion link to work back to your original post... so left it out maybe Frans can fix that and add it to 19.
                                                        forums.abbywinters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11434#107
                                                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Part 5

Name:	VCB21.jpg
ID:	641601 - Katherine F / Laura P/Jia/Renae D/Scarlet/Lana M/Cresea/Alyssia/Leonie/Viona

Name:	VCB22.jpg
ID:	641598 - Nichole

Name:	VCB23.jpg
ID:	641599 - Fleur D?/Gina J/Karin/

Name:	VCB24.jpg
ID:	641600 - Kylie H

Name:	VCB25.jpg
ID:	641597 - Dahlia

TO BE CONTINUED......
                                                          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Part 6

Name:	VCB26.jpg
ID:	641602 - Barbara

Name:	VCB27.jpg
ID:	641605 - Priya

Name:	VCB28.jpg
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	641604 - Strange plant thing from "the little mermaid"

Name:	VCB29.jpg
ID:	641606 - Sabrina

Name:	VCB30.jpg
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	641603 -
                                                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 6 April 2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Ok... couple of comments....

• Does anyone else think it a little ironic that I just did that after all my ranting and raving about the close-ups in the profile pic's
                                                              • Queen Cleo did manage to get herself on 3 different bajingos lists. Typical Cleo always loves the attention even more so than a current AW fav of ours... no names... cough cough Kylie_h Maybe we should vote Cleo into the correct place... Pic 1 Pic 2 just to confuse things a little. (I left her out until its decided.... haha she wouldn't have liked that...) btw.. Cleo Quote "mines maybe a 6 or a 10 or a 20...all the boring looking ones" Just to confuse things a little more...
                                                              • Nichole I see also appears in two bajingos lists.. maybe she can cast the deciding vote.
                                                              • I haven't had a proper look at the accuracy of the rulings... but seemed that some of the bajingos were very different although classified under the same number.
                                                              • Note to Image photograhers and Editors of solo shoots... Can you please include at least one thinking about the "Vagina Chart Bingo" example, Thanks... that would make this thread truly interactive, just like Ms. Kylie wanted

Think that's all.... Now lets see if we can get all 30... (not that I have actually added any myself yet ) GO TEAM BINGO !!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X