• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Cresea comes back...

New Redux: Cresea comes back...
    Attached Files

Love her string-game!

Comment

Cresea the petite Asian cutie is back again. Nice stills set!

Comment

and a cutie she is ,my kind of woman --more and even more of Cresea to come I hope????????????

Comment

Well, I'm sad to see that censorship prevails at AW. A post I made here yesterday has been scrubbed. Something to remember when renewal time rolls around. So much for freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
            Well, I'm sad to see that censorship prevails at AW. A post I made here yesterday has been scrubbed
            Not scrubbed, moved. Look HERE it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Not scrubbed, moved. Look HERE it is.
              Thanks for the note, Frans. There was no indication that my post had been moved, so I assumed it'd been wiped. I didn't realize there was a more appropriate thread to post my opinions on and meant no disrespect to the lovely model.

Comment

Sorry there wasn't a we have moved your post lable left ComSoop, we are still new in the job and although that does not excuse that we forgot to leave a note explaining what we had done, it is the reason why. We know you meant no disrespect, we're just being careful about whats said in the model sections at the moment as we are trying to get more models posting on here and we want everything to look as inviting as possible. That doesnt mean we dont want you to continue to voice all your opinons as loudly as possible just not under models videos.

Regarding your dislike, you are not alone in your opinion and it is noted. We have members on both side of this fence so we try to make sure we shoot it occasionally but not lots and lots.

Comment

Cresea

So natural, so beautiful. Thanks

Comment

Yes thanks Cresea, loved it. Very sexy.

Comment

Very nice return.

Comment

I am just not into the whole show-the-girl-with-a-tampon-in deal.

No, I don't think menstruation is gross, but I do think it's a very non-sexual thing and best kept private.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                          I am just not into the whole show-the-girl-with-a-tampon-in deal.

No, I don't think menstruation is gross, but I do think it's a very non-sexual thing and best kept private.
                          Absolutely totally 100% agree. A real turn-off.

Comment

Wow, two no's in a go. Just remember that you wouldn't be in the world if it were not for the wonderful menstrual cycle.

Doing this time some women are hornier, breasts change, an extra little puku, vaginal lips change colour, all things that make us men go crazy. Would you feel the same way about bleeding when a young lady has sex for the first time (euphemistically called deflowering).

It is an extra intimate time. You need to be more understanding and more gentle. A gentle massage, some chocolate, a nice scented bath. Special time together!

Comment

I know Im a little late to comment on this one but after reading the discussion board thread for girls/ tampons I thought I would have a look.
                              I think its a great thing AW is doing, this is a natural part of life and many women feel like sex more during this time, so its only fitting that AWs should do some shoots that include a woman on her period when she is feeling more sexually active, I also think its good to promote this to men and women
                              I would love to see boy/ girl shoot when the woman has her period as this is a normal part of many people's sex life.

Comment

Good for you Alex. You are exactly right, this is a normal part of any male/female female/female sexual relationship. Its been a long time since we have seen any period shoots. Perhaps the European girls are more conservative than the Australian ones?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X