X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Olivia J

New Model: Olivia J
    Attached Files

Call me old fashioned but I'd rather see her face in the preview pic and her breasts when the shoot goes live rather than vice-versa.

Comment

Originally posted by RelaxedM View Post
      Call me old fashioned but I'd rather see her face in the preview pic and her breasts when the shoot goes live rather than vice-versa.
      For new models, we should always see her faces in the preview pictures.

Comment

Olivia's pussy looks a lot like mine!

Comment

Doesn't get much better than this. Beautiful.

Comment

welcome to abbywinters beautiful, hope to see more of you in the future

Comment

OLIVIA is extra beautiful hope she came to stay and be seen many times again

Comment

Woo Hoo! There's a new cutie in town!

I think Olivia J, is the brunette hottie that disappears off screen, after doing a double IM, at the at start of Eliza's debut video.
                Last edited by bookmanz; 6 September 2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Olivia J is amazingly beautiful new model

This picture went straight among my all time favorite pictures. In my mind nude photo can't get any better.

yusa

Comment

Olivia is a sight for sore eyes. Beautiful eyes and smile, superb body. She has to be one of the most beautiful model on this site. Hope to see a lot more of this beautiful girl.

Comment

I agree with the above comments. Except DahliaAW's of course. Olivia is great in the two critical areas, personality and looks. A rare gem.

Comment

And how about pubic hair? Just as erotic as those other parts and I love it and I thank you AW and Olivia!

Comment

Well, the rave said 100% percent abbygirl. I'd agree with that, Olivia is perfectly terrific. I am glad to hear Olivia say she will be studying in Amsterdam for a while. Olivia is a gem! Wherever her travels take her she will be lighting up rooms and parties. In her own words "we're young and smart". Her personality seems so soft and sweet.
                          The video is amazing. excellent closeups and lots of full length shots of this gorgeously sexy young woman. Very well done on the videography!
                          This is a fantastic shoot.

Comment

The very best solo video in a long time. I can only hope AW can continue to find more models with Olivia's intelligence, looks and openess. I could watch and listen to her all day. And I could even understand every word she said!! I loved it! Thanks Olivia and please grace us with more of your presence.

Comment

WOW ! A perfect AW girl. Pleased more of her.

Comment

I only can say: Wow, I fell in love.
                                This is a perfect little lady, great!

Lxm

Comment

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

Comment

I agree with everything said so far - a really pretty, intelligent, young lady. A true AW Model and, I have to say, one of the few that I've downloaded since the move to Amsterdam. More please.

Comment

I think I may need to take up macrame to calm the fire in my overworked emotions. You next shoot is impatiently awaited.

Comment

Absolutely unbelievable girl right here. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, and THANK YOU.

Comment

Too bad we never saw more of her... :'(

Comment

Great solo shoot, wish we could have seen a return visit from her.

Comment

Originally posted by panaflex View Post
                                              Great solo shoot, wish we could have seen a return visit from her.
                                              Agree with panaflex, - great,great young lady!
                                              I wish You everything good Olivia.

Comment

Olivia J

Hello my friends,

Olivia J is so lovely and sexy at the same time !

If we could see her again in a new shoot to give us some news.

Comment

I think we all agree, midge
                                                  I'm afraid that for new shoots of her AW needs some contract shooters in the US (?)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X