Complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaints

I like abbywinters and i am member since June 2006.
    When the site changed and they split it in 3 sections all the old members could enjoy all 3 in a special price for ever.
    The same happened with my subscription as i am "Founding Member", which "grandfathered" me into
    the old prices.
    Last year i renewed my subscription after the expiry of 7 days from the end but i had the opportunity to stay old member with preferential prices ('founding member' prices).
    This year i was on holidays when my subscription lapsed and i had not fast internet access and for that reason i asked "Abby" to give me the same opportunity and i sent many emails requesting this but i received no response.
    My complaint is not for the amount I paid to renew my subscription again ($51 for 3 months subscription for solo only), but the fact that I was not given absolutely no response to my request and i lost the opportunity to stay a "Founding Member".
    Nevertheless I like the site and I already renewed my subscription even with expensive cost.
    Last edited by ilias63; 5 September 2011, 06:12 PM.

Have you filled in a billing support form?

How did you contact us?

Comment

I tried to have a contact with you 5 times.
      3 times by e-mail and 2 times i filled a billing support form here: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support.
      Last time i send you an email (to: accounts@abbywinters.com & info@abbywinters.com) and i filled in a billing support form was on August 31st.
      The subject of my email message was my last id number.
      Older messages' subject were: Account's renewal.
      Last edited by ilias63; 5 September 2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I've asked customer support to look into this and if needed reply in this thread or mail you.

Comment

OK. Thank you. I can provide you any other info you need to find my messages but i think it is very easy for your customer support to find all these messages searching their records and inbox based on my current email address and my last subscription's id which lapsed on August 22nd.

Comment

I am wondering if it takes so long to your customer support to look into this and to give me a response.

Comment

Originally posted by ilias63 View Post
              I am wondering if it takes so long to your customer support to look into this and to give me a response.
              Not sure, I'll check.

Comment

Hopeless

It's definitely hopeless to wait for a response

Comment

It's definitely hopeless to wait for a response
                  You've not seen a reply yet? That's odd 'cos I checked one was send a couple of days ago. I'll ask customer-support to either resend it or reply in this thread.

Comment

I haven't seen any reply in my inbox.
                    Please ask them to reply in this thread.
                    Last edited by ilias63; 16 September 2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen any reply in my inbox.
                      Please ask them to reply in this thread.
                      Have done that, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X